Money From Tree Trophy Glitch.

SnowyWhiteFox777

So many glitched trophies for this game. I have well over 300 in my current save file. I deleted it to start fresh and made completely sure that I got over 100 coins from the tree's. Yet no trophy.

I love this game, but this is very disappointing! ?

Also, I just tested it with update 4.4 with no success as well.

Edited by SnowyWhiteFox777
  • Like 1

I decided to email the company from there website and from kickstarter about the bugged trophies and got this response:

peajX8u.png

At least they are working on fixing them and know the problem is there. 

Thought id share this with everyone as its obviously a ps wide issue :)

• Like 1

When I did this one I deleted the game and reinstalled first.  Then I did it all in one sitting without closing the game or turning off the ps4. I also never visited any dungeons.  I'd walk around the town map and once all the trees dropped some coin, I'd sleep in the bed to save the game and reset the trees.

I found I'd get around 15-20 coin drops per cycle so it didn't take very long.

23 hours ago, Nattizzle said:

Well this is great news! Guess I'll wait for the fix.

Got this tonight without an issue. My problem was I was expecting this to trigger after 100 coins but it ended up triggering after I obtained coins from trees 100 times. as Chidori mentions above.

On 09/06/2018 at 6:48 PM, Halaster said:

Got this tonight without an issue. My problem was I was expecting this to trigger after 100 coins but it ended up triggering after I obtained coins from trees 100 times. as Chidori mentions above.

I understand that it's 100 trees instead of coins, but it honestly feels like I've done 100. I think I'll just wait for a patch seeing as a lot of the cumulative trophies are buggy. I'd rather not do it them in one sitting, especially the 1k kills in each dungeon and 10k kills total.

I was under the impression they were buggy as well, but from what I can tell, the last patch that released fixed all of these, but it DID reset the counters. So if you had done 98 trees for example then the game patched, it would go back to 0 and you would have to do them all over. Same for kills, and other counters.

I counted the trees, stepping on bugs, potions from breakable items, every single item selling trophy, thousand kills, and floors, and everything appears to be working fine with the single exception being the number of runs for the golem dungeon. Which did trigger as well, but well after ten.

I could be wrong, but I have triggered almost everything without issue after the patch. The only one so far that I still see a problem with is Janitor, but I am guessing its the same bull crap reset that broke it for me. I killed every single boss with the broom, but I did it across multiple different game versions so I think it dumped my earlier kills.

It's all still glitched. I've done well over the amount of breakables needed, obtaining the potions. The kill counter still doesn't work right, neither does reaching the 3rd floor of the dungeons. The only way I've been able to get them to pop, is to go back and do it all in one sitting and not turn off the game at all.

I had the perfect glitch for the three first bosses, third floor still not popping. Breakable pots did not pop. Banker did not pop and the enemies haven't popped either.

Noticed that if you die on bosses you get sent back to the first floor, is this the supposed way to get 1.000 enemies and 10x third floor?