Skate 2 servers are back up?

NewVegasNick

indeed yes, i'm not surprised at all and i expect them to bring servers back for skate 1 tomorrow and the ea skate website the following day.

Yesterday they brought back skate 3 servers and it was 4 days before EA play i think this is a hidden message from ea to tell us skate 4 is happening

Edited by soameRR-
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DoucetDudes said:

I wonder if download/uploading works on Skate 2 as well. If someone could confirm, that would be awesome.

Nope, it doesn't. Someone over on ps3t.org confirmed downloading and uploading still do not work on Skate 2. Only rating stuff became possible again for the "The Critic" trophy.

12 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Nope, it doesn't. Someone over on ps3t.org confirmed downloading and uploading still do not work on Skate 2. Only rating stuff became possible again for the "The Critic" trophy.

Interesting, I wonder if functionality will slowly be restored. Skate 3 wasn't downloading or uploading correctly for a while yesterday before it came fully on. 

HOLY CRUD!

CONFIRMED! You can get the "Online Legend" trophy!

I finally just got that trophy and the platinum.

I was able to view my skate.profile after a few tries, but the trophy didn't pop until I completed a ranked match.

On June first, I contacted a guy at EA Support about Skate servers not recieving enough data, and he really tired to help me out. He even sent in a request to people higher up in EA to check out the problem, so if the servers were actually fixed because of this Support guy, then I'm glad to say EA Support actually helped me out lol.

Honestly though, and more likely, I'm hoping that this was all a coincidence and I can expect a Skate 4 anouncement at E3:)

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

Hi ! it's been a while that I want to play skate 2 (I made the 100% on skate 3) but I've never started because some trophies are blocked. Is this still the case ? Or all the trophies are now possible ?

Downloading and uploading are still broken. Plat is still unobtainable if you don't have those trophies.

• Like 1

This is all kinds of awesome and strange at the same time.  I'm happy the servers are back/fixed.  These games are great and the online was super fun.  It's just strange to see them come back after a long while.  The skate games really haven't been subject to EA's fuckery either IIRC.  I am hopeful for a new one!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DoucetDudes said:

Downloading and uploading are still broken. Plat is still unobtainable if you don't have those trophies.

too bad. Maybe soon. I going to buy the game tomorrow i think , will play a little on another account and if the trophies are obtainable , I would do them in my main account.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...