Glitch - Always your Turn

IBadDriverI

6 minutes ago, Meachamp- said:

Calm down Mr. Mayo.

I should have phrased my statement better, I'm no better in the field of using "games" (Mayo is barely a game) as a numbers boost, but to cheat to do it is the main issue. I don't have to cheat to platnium Mecho Tales, or any other title with a high completion average. Nor did I have to cheat to accomplish Eve: Valkyrie, TF: Devastation, or any other ultra-rare achievements. 

Edited by Bojuka76

4 minutes ago, Bojuka76 said:

I should have phrased my statement better, I'm no better in the field of using "games" (Mayo is barely a game) as a numbers boost, but to cheat to do it is the main issue. I don't have to cheat to platnium Mecho Tales, or any other title with a high completion average. Nor did I have to cheat to accomplish Eve: Valkyrie, TF: Devastation, or any other ultra-rare achievements. 

Was only pointing out the hypocrisy, nothing more. I get the rest.

1 minute ago, Skadoki said:

Awwww SNAP...got em!

Is that like a new insult around here? :awesome:

Just as new as people with sarcasm on the internet I suppose. ?

• Like 1

idk bout you guys but stacking commander plus trophies is going to kill me, so this glitch is helpful.    oh and also, @Bojuka76, just wait until you get to the sectopods on commander plus ironman, those things are squad killers.

Edited by wackt1

Damn, I guess I need to do XCOM2 before the original so I can make use of this exploit. Getting 100% on 360 years ago was pretty difficult, so thanks BadDriver for bringing this to our attention.

Honestly... This does reduce the difficulty, but not much more than save scumming, which has been part of xcom since the old PC games. This will reduce some of the luck/frustration/time, but maybe that's a good thing for those not cut out for this game.

There is still a fair amount of challenge inherent in the strategy layer, more than people seem to realize. Especially if going for Exquisite Timing or playing on Legendary. I kind of look forward to some people thinking the plat (let alone the 100%) is now e-z mode realize that it'll still take some not insignificant dedication and skill. The tactical layer is really only half the game, after all, and the game isn't really won or lost there.

IMO, if you don't give the game at least one legit playthrough attempt, you're cheating yourself out of an awesome gaming experience, but that's probably the harshest thing I'd say about it.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 4