Friday the 13th offline trophies?

Bones00

It varies to what can be earned offline/online and the truth is people are pretty uncertain of what those are. Some kill trophies pop, some do not. My advice is researching the specific trophy it is that you are after and seeing that way. Personally I forget which ones were said to be able to be earned offline. sorry m8 tis a grind. The good news is if you platinum it, then you can get the other version of the game, and most the trophies will auto pop;)

You can earn the PH.D in murder trophy with offline bots, but they're extremely un co-operative when you try to get certain kills, for example it's almost impossible to get them to go inside a tent to get that kill. 

You can also unlock the 1313 kill trophy using bots but it's very picky in the way you do it. You need to reach the milestone which unlocks the trophy in that particular game, as after each offline match your kill counter will reset back to what it was before you started that game. So to unlock the 1313 kill trophy you'll need 1305/1306 kills before going into a game. You cannot grind the full amount in offline games.

I tried nearly everything offline on a few different accounts and that's all you can do offline. I'd really recommend just pretending offline doesn't exist and just boost in private matches with a friend, unless you happen to end a boosting session on 7-8 kills before earning a trophy.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

You can earn the PH.D in murder trophy with offline bots, but they're extremely un co-operative when you try to get certain kills, for example it's almost impossible to get them to go inside a tent to get that kill. 

You can also unlock the 1313 kill trophy using bots but it's very picky in the way you do it. You need to reach the milestone which unlocks the trophy in that particular game, as after each offline match your kill counter will reset back to what it was before you started that game. So to unlock the 1313 kill trophy you'll need 1305/1306 kills before going into a game. You cannot grind the full amount in offline games.

I tried nearly everything offline on a few different accounts and that's all you can do offline. I'd really recommend just pretending offline doesn't exist and just boost in private matches with a friend, unless you happen to end a boosting session on 7-8 kills before earning a trophy.

I was thinking the same as offline seems useless for trophy hunting anyway. Thanks. 

4 hours ago, Bones00 said:

I was thinking the same as offline seems useless for trophy hunting anyway. Thanks. 

Definitely most of the time all the A.I. does is barricade themselves into a cabin and then refuse to move, it makes a lot of the kills toward PH.D in murder really frustrating xD No problem, it's an easy platinum if you have a friend to do it with, it just takes a really long time.