Best Way Farming Classes?

iLL-Mortick

Completing directives from the Council of the Gods. They give 500 Sparks of Transformation every day. You can also try playing 3 Vs. 3 in the PVP arena. You get 250 Sparks of Transformation even if you lose. You can also gets 100 Sparks of Transformation by doing missions as they randomly drop from enemies.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Completing directives from the Council of the Gods. They give 500 Sparks of Transformation every day. You can also try playing 3 Vs. 3 in the PVP arena. You get 250 Sparks of Transformation even if you lose. You can also gets 100 Sparks of Transformation by doing missions as they randomly drop from enemies.

I was a little unclear when I re-read it.

I mean, the fastest way towards getting all abilities/max lvl on the different classes.

I saw a YT video about some baby Khelp spot, but unsure if it's the optimal route.

Thank you for the reply tho, I bought the class-bundle just to avoid that farm. 

It seems the game is grindy enough?

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

What's the khelp spot?

It's on that beach resort location, near the beginning of it. Looks like a dock/port area full of shipping containers. I'm relatively new to this game so I don't know names very well, but I remember the  look of the place. If you wanna add me, I can jump on this Sunday some time with you and show you it, if that's easier? Besides, none of my mates play this game so I could do with actual people on my friends list who actually own this title! ?

16 hours ago, MiamiNights89 said:

It's on that beach resort location, near the beginning of it. Looks like a dock/port area full of shipping containers. I'm relatively new to this game so I don't know names very well, but I remember the  look of the place. If you wanna add me, I can jump on this Sunday some time with you and show you it, if that's easier? Besides, none of my mates play this game so I could do with actual people on my friends list who actually own this title! 1f60e.png

I actually think I know of the place you're talking about.