For those who got the 500/1000 matches played and kills trophy recently..

If you got the trophy did you get it grinding out private matches?

So to date and with the latest patches, can you still get 500 / 1000 matches played as Jason and as a counsellor in private matches? Still no in-game or on 'game website' stat tracking for matches played? Can't help but feel like they either reset that stats recently or no longer count private matches towards matches played trophies.

I know offline matches do NOT count towards matches played or for kills with bots.

Correct me. cool.gif

On 6/7/2018 at 1:47 AM, Staufway said:

If you got the trophy did you get it grinding out private matches?

So to date and with the latest patches, can you still get 500 / 1000 matches played as Jason and as a counsellor in private matches? Still no in-game or on 'game website' stat tracking for matches played? Can't help but feel like they either reset that stats recently or no longer count private matches towards matches played trophies.

I know offline matches do NOT count towards matches played or for kills with bots.

Correct me. cool.gif

1-You can earn the trophy on private match with a friend
2-Only pc version has stat tracking
3- Playing single player challenges / offline bots doesn't count

There was no reset at all because a friend of mine got the trophy of killing 666 counselors yesterday
I find it pathetic that the PC version is more advanced than the consoles, when it is in consoles that have more consumers.

1 hour ago, Nimera said:

1-You can earn the trophy on private match with a friend
2-Only pc version has stat tracking
3- Playing single player challenges / offline bots doesn't count

There was no reset at all because a friend of mine got the trophy of killing 666 counselors yesterday
I find it pathetic that the PC version is more advanced than the consoles, when it is in consoles that have more consumers.

Probably because PC games are much easier to patch compared to the console versions. Console patches take very long before they are approved, especially with an indie game like this, but since the game still gets support I assume stat tracking will be patched in later. Funnily enough, the achievements would be tracked on Xbox because Xbox One tracks all the achievements for games, it's really only Sony who has fell behind with stat tracking, how hard would it be for them to implement that for trophies on console? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jackmadrox said:

I refuse to boost the 1,000 matches as Jason. I'm gonna do it legit. It's the last one I need for the platinum trophy, and it'll feel great when it finally pops...probably sometime early next year 1f60e.png

Depending on how many matches you have left and how lucky you are getting to go as Jason I'd say next year is wishful thinking lols

• Like 1

I got the 1,000 counselor matches playing casually and the 1,000 Jason matches in private matches.

It's still possible to do in private match and no, you can only get PH.D in murder & 1313 kills in offline play but they're extremely picky so just pretend that offline play doesn't even exist and do everything in private games with a friend.

There's no way to track stats, you have to do what I did and make a tally chart of the number of matches you've played as you go on. It just feels like it resets your stats because it's incredibly boring lol.

Either way you're in for a hell of a grind. It took me 2 months alone just to get the 1,000 Jason matches and that's not including everything else you have to do for the platinum.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

I was going to do this trophy legit, but with all this lawsuit business going on I'd say doing it legit won't be possible, seeing how the servers could shut down at anytime. Looking for people to boost with.

You don’t have to worry about the servers being shut down, because there are no actual servers in this game... there is a host and everybody else is connecting to this person server... so actually you won’t be able to platinum this game only if you will have no one to play with

• Like 1

On 6/15/2018 at 3:13 AM, Tom146521 said:

You don’t have to worry about the servers being shut down, because there are no actual servers in this game... there is a host and everybody else is connecting to this person server... so actually you won’t be able to platinum this game only if you will have no one to play with

This isn't true.

You can't even play the offline modes without first connecting to the games primary server. So, if the lawsuit fully affects this title, none of the trophies will be possible without a third party service.

11 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

This isn't true.

You can't even play the offline modes without first connecting to the games primary server. So, if the lawsuit fully affects this title, none of the trophies will be possible without a third party service.

He's partially correct, i don't see what the problem is. its pathetic a game to have a host as a connection of a match and then when that host rage quit, the game is over. You wait 2 years to start a match, enter the match and a salty host leaves the game, do you think this is a good thing? gun media should have done something to counter this by implementing a host migration, but they're shitting for this situation. probably someone will say "but they are going to launch dedicated servers ..." past 1 year? when almost nobody plays this game? Good strategy lmao

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nimera said:

He's partially correct

No, he's not.

15 hours ago, Nimera said:

i don't see what the problem is.

The problem is as I stated. If the servers for this game do indeed go down, the game becomes completely unplayable even in the offline modes.

My HD crashed a few months ago, and for some stupid reason, I turned off auto uploads to the PSN cloud. 
I logged back in thinking I lost at least a hundred hours, and all my level and stats (and tapes!) were all there. So your saved game on your PS4 is just your settings and preferences, everything else is on a server somewhere.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...