Claire = Lone Survivor?

BG_painter

Hi ever1!
I played Lone Survivor long ago and i enjoyed the game. I saw some utube vids for Claire, Does it feel similar to Lone Survivor? Is it better than LS? or worst?
I would like to hear a comparation of the games from some1 that played both,

Thanks

It's kinda like Lone Survivor, except the part where it's not that good. Been a while since I played Lone Survivor, but I do remember really liking its soundtrack. And its atmosphere and story were pretty good. Claire has its similarities, but I just didn't find it to be nearly as good as Lone Survivor. At the least, it was a PS+ game with a quick platinum.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jay_Cash said:

It's kinda like Lone Survivor, except the part where it's not that good. Been a while since I played Lone Survivor, but I do remember really liking its soundtrack. And its atmosphere and story were pretty good. Claire has its similarities, but I just didn't find it to be nearly as good as Lone Survivor. At the least, it was a PS+ game with a quick platinum.

Thank you :)
I don't remember if I downloaded it when it was plus >_< My husband has plus now and he didn't download it. It is for sale pretty cheap in psn, I might get it.

Claire looks like Lone Survivor, but I guess it ain't as difficult and confusing as the latter.

I platinumed it about a week ago. It's a fun game if you enjoy horrors. With the great platinum walkthru featured here, you'll get the platinum in no time. ;)

• Like 1