Show off your favourite trophies in your Trophy Cabinet

Sly Ripper

Sly, you're the fucking man. To those who say you don't listen to the community, what do you think of this? I'm also very glad you allowed regular users to have this feature as well. Just another reason why this is the best gaming website out there.

Parker

• Like 2

Cool feature, I like it. I still think it'll look weird if one of the top trophies I'm proud of is at 50% but a cool feature nonetheless. 

Also, I haven't used the feature yet but is there anything you determines the order or are they in the order that you add them, earn em, etc?

Sly, I've been yearning for a feature like this for years. PM me your address, and I shall send you a complimentary bottle of a drink of your choice, as a token of thanks. 

Is that what he prefers? To think of all those naked pictures of myself I've been sending as a token of my appreciation... D:

Cool feature, I like it. I still think it'll look weird if one of the top trophies I'm proud of is at 50% but a cool feature nonetheless. 

Also, I haven't used the feature yet but is there anything you determines the order or are they in the order that you add them, earn em, etc?

For me, it has been in the order I have added them. I'm not sure if there is a way to change the order after they've been added.

Parker

Edited by Parker
  • Like 2

They appear in the order in which you add them, but you can choose your own order by clicking "edit" in the block and clicking and dragging the little dots that appear on the left.

Edited by Playsonic2
  • Like 1