Show off your favourite trophies in your Trophy Cabinet

Sly Ripper

Kick ass man! This is pretty cool, just what to pick? I think I will have to make due with the Bioshock series or something until I get premium. Also, is there a link to add our trophy cabinet to our signature or to post on other forums?

THEQXD.png

Edited by THEQXD

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Love the feature, but would it be possible to up the limit of 10? Keep the same width and length but add a slider? I'd like to put all my platinum trophys all in one place, same location on the page, but i just got my 11th play :P

The you should create a trophy checklist https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/6284-dr-mayus-prescription-for-perfection/

All 122 plats on one page :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

That feature is still available or not, I'm trying to add the Trophy Cabinet to my profile, but I can't, I need your feedback guys. Peace.

Go to a trophy page for any trophy that you've earned (like this one) and select the green plus sign (+) at the top-right of that page. That's how you add a trophy to your trophy cabinet. Once you do that for a few trophies you are able to go to your profile and manage your cabinet from there  ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Go to a trophy page for any trophy that you've earned (like this one) and select the green plus sign (+) at the top-right of that page. That's how you add a trophy to your trophy cabinet. Once you do that for a few trophies you are able to go to your profile and manage your cabinet from there  ;)

Awesome bro, thanks!

• 1 month later...

Is AdBlock blocking the green + icon? Beacuse I can't find it.

It shouldn't be, you have to go to a trophy list for a game you own, then click on a trophy that you've obtained in that game. On the page for that specific trophy, there should be a green + button on the top-right there.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Is AdBlock blocking the green + icon? Beacuse I can't find it.

It shouldn't be, but I would recommend disabling it (at least for this website) The ads here aren't obtrusive and they help sly maintain the site. As a premium member, I have the option to disable the ads, but I keep them on anyway.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...