Show off your favourite trophies in your Trophy Cabinet

Sly Ripper

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, SpikeToW said:

No green button for me. Add block not installed. What I'm doing wrong?

It should be a green button under the banner image towards the middle of the page, but you have to have earned the trophy and updated your profile here to show it - the link below sends you to a trophy you've earned for example, you should be able to find it there

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6508-uncharted-the-lost-legacy/2-legacy-found

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

My trophy cabinet has vanished.  Any ideas?  I did just tweak my privacy settings given the 5.0 update, and initially hid more than I wanted, but undid that.  Perhaps not enough undoing? 

Maybe the cabinet was wiped? Did you try re-adding any trophy to the cabinet? Just click on a trophy in any game, then "add to cabinet" - SS below. If that doesn't fix it then I'm not sure how to.

Spoiler

McX42Ay.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ac3NiNjA said:

Maybe the cabinet was wiped? Did you try re-adding any trophy to the cabinet? Just click on a trophy in any game, then "add to cabinet" - SS below. If that doesn't fix it then I'm not sure how to.

Reveal hidden contents

McX42Ay.png

That did the trick.  Not sure why it vanished, but it's back, and the fix was an easy one.  Thanks!

Sorry to get in with such a delay, but I'd like to thank you for the cabinet (just got, yesterday, lifetime premium account so I can put 10 trophies in).

May I suggest one thing? Wouldn't it be nice if we can put/edit a little line in it for each trophy, if we want, just like it happens in milestones section "saying" why we consider important that specific trophy (I.e. "The quickest", "the most difficult", "the most dreamed" and so on)?

I know it partially shows in milestones, but it could get each profile more "personal"

Thanks for the patience 

P.S. It's only me with this problem? On iPad's Safari, I cannot slide trophies to change the order

Thank you again

Edited by CapMarvelJr
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/6/2023 at 6:36 PM, jninja79 said:

Has this feature been removed? Just noticed Its not on my profile anymore

Just noticed mine has disappeared as well. Seems other people still have theirs showing though. Weird bug?

EDIT: It seems my cabinet was just empty. It must have been cleared at some point. I just went to add a trophy to it and it appeared again.

Edited by TheBosk
Found source of issue.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Mossekk said:

My cabinet was completely wiped after the site had a problem in the last few days (my profile also showed 0 trophies). Is this a common problem?

Yes, because if PSN (or generally PS5s) return data that says your trophies have been hidden, then the site accepts that information as if you did it intentionally, since people hide games and profiles all the time.