Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arpi_singh

Hello everyone.I am Arpit Singh.

23 posts in this topic

I am new to PSNProfiles.com.My name is Arpit Singh.I am 17 years old male and live in India.I like action adventure games alot.

I like science,especially physics(of my level :lol: ).My favourite game is God Of War 3...Kratos is awesome!SO,see you all at the forums :D

Edited by arpi_singh

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you posting around :)

Kratos is absolute class. And God of War 3 is truly amazing, I got the platinum yesterday.

yeah..i saw your post on the "Platinum(It's something like that) :lol: " thread.Congratulations for the platinum.

Howdy and welcome! I can't promise you'll find a stimulating discussion on physics here, but I'm quite sure you'll enjoy the forums, regardless.

the wacky inflatable tube man welcomes you to PSNP xD

tumblr_mc1ry85Tkx1qmeq9jo1_400.gif

Welcome to the forums! If you ever feel like talking physics, I'd love to see where you are compared to my school over in America. I honestly wonder who has more advanced material, or if it is all kind of samey

Hello!! I like science too. Did you enjoy Uncharted 3 and Tomb Raider? They are both games I'm interested in.

Hope to see you around the forums :).

Welcome to the forums! If you ever feel like talking physics, I'd love to see where you are compared to my school over in America. I honestly wonder who has more advanced material, or if it is all kind of samey

Yeah sure..but you are elder than me..so you know more than me :lol:

Hello!! I like science too. Did you enjoy Uncharted 3 and Tomb Raider? They are both games I'm interested in.

Hope to see you around the forums :).

I enjoyed TR more,especially due to its combat.

And thank you all for welcoming me :D

Yeah sure..but you are elder than me..so you know more than me :lol:

I started taking Physics when I was 16. I am probably not that far ahead of you, if I am at all. Older isn't always wiser!

I started taking Physics when I was 16. I am probably not that far ahead of you, if I am at all. Older isn't always wiser!

true :P

Welcome, it's always nice to see more people coming to this site gingerpower.png

Welcome! :]

A recommendation from me to you: Ratchet & Clank Future series. I love those games and it might be to your liking if action adventure is your thing.