Days Gone - Release Date!!!!

TheGwynbleidd

Release date for this makes me happy. I remember hearing the delay and was a little disappointed.

I don't think we really need to see it again at E3 in terms of gameplay. Maybe just post that video for everyone that missed it should be enough.

Unless of course, they've completely changed the game.

Something about the initial trailer for this rubbed me the wrong way I guess, cause I just never cared at all.  And even now, watching this trailer, I still feel absolutely no interest in this game.  I loved Last of Us, and the Part 2 trailer was awesome, and this game feels very much like that, so not sure what it is, but I just don't like it.  I wish I could put my finger on it as to why.

• Like 1

I have tried and tried and tried, but this might be the only game I’ve ever seen that I cannot summon a single feeling about. 

It doesn’t look bad.

It doesn’t look good.

It doesn’t look interesting.

It doesn’t look original.

It doesn’t look funny.

It doesn’t look boring.

It doesn’t look unique.

It doesn’t look cool.

It doesn’t look big.

It doesn’t look small.

It doesn’t look scary.

It doesn’t look... anything

It looks... like a videogame.

• Like 2

Just now, MeteorHawk said:

Bubsy 3D was made by 8 people and the company was called Eidetic at the time. I doubt a single one of them had anything to do with this.

They may not be the same people, but the game will still remain under the company's portfolio.

2 minutes ago, Crzy Minus said:

They may not be the same people, but the game will still remain under the company's portfolio.

And? Most devs have at least one crappy game in their portfolio. You'll judge a company by one shite game from 20 years ago rather than all the good-to-excellent games they have made since?

27 minutes ago, MeteorHawk said:

And? Most devs have at least one crappy game in their portfolio. You'll judge a company by one shite game from 20 years ago rather than all the good-to-excellent games they have made since?

lol it was a joke.

Of course something having dirt in the past won't mean anything today (unless it was something very serious).

Edited by Crzy Minus