$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

Psycho Mantis: Put your controller on the floor. Put it down as flat as you can... That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Edited by Zolkovo
Not an entry.

2nd entry:

Ratchet: Captain Qwark had so many, um, er... wonderful qualities, I just don't know were to begin.
"Clank": Such as...?
Ratchet: Oh, er, okay, he was really, tall, and... um, he had a unique, fashion sense, and he had a really big chin, with kind of, sort of a, well you know a butt shape, er... Well, you know, I think I've droned on long enough... 

-Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
  • Like 2

Quote #2

Oh, hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just the biggest part of me leaving as anything else, because you're the ones that are sipping out of those collector cups right now; you're the ones that buy those programs that my face isn't on the cover of, and then at 5:00 in the morning at the airport, you try and shove it in my face so you can get an autograph and try to sell it on eBay because you're too lazy to go get a real job! 

~CM Punk - WWE 2K15 (2K Showcase Mode)

He also said this on "June 27, 2011" episode of Monday Night RAW. 

• Like 1

2nd entry, June 9th (completely missed yesterday lol)

“Now that I have it, unlimited life and power seem so boring. All my life I had so many goals I wanted to accomplish. I tried so hard to cross them all off my list. But now, I have all the time in the world, with nothing that can stop me. Each time I remind myself of this, everything I’ve wanted to accomplish all seems insignificant. That’s why I have something big planned…something bigger than you can imagine. It’s not uncommon for a dog to bite the hand that feeds it.

Janus, Wild Arms 3