$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

This is my 3rd quote. I'm recycling this one from the previous post as it is extremely memorable for me. ^_^

''I'm Andrew Ryan and I'm here to ask you a question: Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow? No, says the man in Washington. It belongs to the poor. No, says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God. No, says the man in Moscow, It belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... RAPTURE. A city where the artist would not fear the censor. Where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality. Where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well."

--- (Andrew Ryan, Bioshock, 2007)

This plays on the bathysphere as you are descending for the first time into Rapture and, in my opinion, sets out a great mood for the events to come in the game.

5993fe14ba94aa6fd2041e6380efd6ee.jpg

• Like 2

Damn. I was wondering why I wasn't able to get access to the thread when I clicked it on my notifications.

Quote #1:

"It's dangerous to go alone! Take this" (Old man in the cave, The Legend of Zelda)

Edited by GarciaFever