$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

Quote #3:

Caller: I'm promoting my organization, Citizens Raging Against Phones.

Lazlow: Crap? Your organization is called CRAP? How many people are there in this crap?

Caller: Citizens are raging against phones!

Lazlow: How many people?

Caller: There are three of us. It's hard organizing meeting without the phone. We've had to resort to carrier pigeons and they keep disappearing.

Lazlow: Wait a minute, you want to stop people from using the phone? But you're calling up on a phone to tell the world about it!

GTA III

God I loved that game. I listened to Chatterbox so much while playing it!

• Like 2

"How about this? How about you take off your fucking diaper, lay down your little baby foofoo, get in the bus. and go do your fucking job!"
"Dude, not cool! I wear this thing so I don't have to stop the bus to take a leak."

-Eddie Riggs and Mangus, Brutal Legend

Edited by GR1Mshadow

6 hours ago, Silently said:

""Life isn’t just about passing on your genes. We can leave behind much more than just DNA. Through speech, music, literature and movies... what we’ve seen, heard, felt anger, joy and sorrow, these are the things I will pass on. That’s what I live for. We need to pass the torch, and let our children read our messy and sad history by its light. We have the magic of the digital age to do that with. The human race will probably come to an end some time, and new species may rule over this planet. Earth may not be forever, but we still have the responsibility to leave what trace of life we can. Building the future and keeping the past alive are one in the same thing."

— Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 2. Sons of liberty.

I would like to contribute  $20 ps card too.. I don't need to be in just like to give people smile if that's ok?? ?✌

I can't believe you are doing this! You are so sweet, you know? :) Thanks my friend <3

• Like 1