$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

My fourth entry: (nothing too big, but a possible spoiler for the last God of War)

Spoiler

Mimir: "I'm dangling from the hip of the bloody Ghost of Sparta!"

Kratos: "Do NOT call me that."

Mimir: "Don't mistake me, brother. From what I heard, the pantheon had it coming. But it's still a bit to take in. I knew you hate gods, but you really can't stay away from them, can you?"

Kratos: "You must say nothing to the boy. He must never know."

Mimir: "Bollocks, brother! Respectfully, bollocks. He has to know. He'll never be whole without the truth. Look, I get it: you hate the gods, ALL gods. It's no accident that includes yourself. And it includes your boy, don't you see that? He feels that. He can't help what he is - he can't begin to help it, because you haven't even told him! It's all connected, man."

Edited by AlvarezPT

Quote #4

"All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?' Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" - Cave Johnson, Portal 2

[singing]

There once was a maiden from Stonebury Hollow,

She didn't talk much, but boy did she swallow,

I had a nice lance that she sat upon,

The maiden from Stonebury who's also your mom.

Jimmy Valmer - South Park: The Stick of Truth

• Like 4

4th quote:

Captain Quark: (Skrunch grunts) I thought we agreed to put that jungle business behind us!

Captain Quark: (Skrunch grunts) It was mating season, how was I supposed to know she was your sister? Err...how long have you two been standing there?

Clank: Too long.

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

• Like 3

1 hour ago, grimydawg said:

"Jill, here's a lockpick. It might come in handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you." Billy Resident Evil (4th Quote)

Not Billy!!! Barry Burton!! 

Blasphemy! 

• Like 1