$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

Just because I'm giving away cash in this one, doesn't mean I can't post game quotes in it, right?

Daxter: What am I, chopped liver?

Krew: OHHH, I WISH! *Licks hands*

- Jak 2

But seriously @Zolkovo / @eigen-space don't add my quotes in the final tally

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 3

Just now, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Just because I'm giving away cash in this one, doesn't mean I can't post game quotes in it, right?

Daxter: What am I, chop liver?

Krew: OHHH, I WISH! *Licks hands*

- Jak 2

CHEATER!!!!!!! haha kidding xD 

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

I just want to say that the screenshot was a JOKE, I really appreciate that you guys derailed potential scams from this website and decided to reward people with a legit giveaway, you definitely didn't have to give any money to anyone over it, I am hesitant to really give people money for nothing. Thanks a lot for being the good guys :D

Holy shit you gave me a heart attack. I actually thought someone signed up under my name lmao.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2018 at 5:37 PM, SniperEliteDido said:

just wanna ask can it be 16 hours for example as a day or do i have to let it pass 24 hours to post again? 

The way I'm tracking the quotes, 24 hours would be best as that will ensure they'll appear in my time zone as different days.
But I'm doing the tracking by hand, so if I see that there's 2 on the same date but not the next, I'm aware enough to realize that it's not someone trying to get multiple entries in a day ;) 

Pascal - "Sometimes I get lost in serious thought"
Cheria - "About what?"
Pascal - "About how I can think more seriously about things."
Tales of Graces

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

just wanna ask can it be 16 hours for example as a day or do i have to let it pass 24 hours to post again? 

ask long as it's not in the same day you are fine. We understand their will be some issues with people being in different regions, just be very clear what day you are posting for if it is extremely close together.  Here's an example: 

Posting at June 7th at 11:00 PM and posting on June 8th at 8:00 AM is 100% acceptable. We know what the max amount of entries are and we know when your first post is. We can figure it out pretty easily if you are trying to sneak in extra entries.

@eigen-space is a damn ninja! xD

• Like 3

Quote 1

"True Defeat doesn't happen on the battlefield. True defeat is when you let your broken heart stop you from moving forward. " - Toshizo Hijikata (Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds)

7 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

The way I'm tracking the quotes, 24 hours would be best as that will ensure they'll appear in my time zone as different days.
But I'm doing the tracking by hand, so if I see that there's 2 on the same date but not the next, I'm aware enough to realize that it's not someone trying to get multiple entries in a day ;) 

so its June 8th 2:45 AM here in Egypt and the guy above me said he posted on June 7. am i losing one entry? :/

Edited by SniperEliteDido

Yeah, been trying to find that thread all day to put in my final quote.  Guess I'll start here anew.  Thanks so much for doing this!

Entry 1:

" Don't be racist against cows, Nick! " - Juliet, Lollipop Chainsaw

8 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

so its June 8th 2:45 AM here in Egypt and the guy above me said he posted on June 7. am i losing one entry? :/

Not necessarily, it means that the event ends on June 16th for you instead of the 15th if that makes any sense at all. lol.

I think @Zolkovo will clean that up in his initial post shortly.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SoberNSane said:

Okay for those who missed the drama:

Vigors came on scene promising grandiose giveaways.
Zolkovo pointed out the cheating profile.
Gage brought down the axe.
Vigors went into hiding.
Professor Plat comes on the scene with more grand gestures and regular giveaways.
PP/Vigors repeatedly denies any foul play. “Moi? I’m just sharing the wealth...”
Questions continue to be raised and insinuated throughout the threads. 
Valid points made and proven against the controversial schmuck.
 Sly points out that both PP/Vigors have the same IP and puts it to rest.
Threads deleted (along with all our previous favorite quotes).1f602.png1f44d.png

Oooooh wow!!! thank you thank you! ?

• Like 1

First entry (June 7)

"Reports are pouring into the studio that everyone's favorite D-bags are down at the mall. Rumor has it, they're trying to "rescue" even more people. You gotta love these guys. They're just gonna keep on trying, even if it kills every last one of ya. Be sure to stop by and tell 'em thanks..."

"The Radioman" (Spec Ops: The Line)