$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

12 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Quote #6. Took me a while to find this one and had to transcribe it directly from a Youtube video. 1f605.png

--- (Jude, Teepo, Elize and Leia, Tales of Xillia, 2011)

tumblr_mw5r4y9O2I1s4h0g8o7_250.giftumblr_mw5r4y9O2I1s4h0g8o5_250.giflatest?cb=20150425081300tumblr_static_dzjbziqk28g8os8c4wssckgkw.

If you played the game, you know what that means, don't you? I'm not going to spoil anything but I find this skit to be both hilarious and kind-of-heart-warming at the same time. It also explains a LOT why Teepo is chomping on Jude's face all the time. ^_^

"He was able to fill me with loads of mana."

-Muzet, Tales of Xillia

Love all the fun sexual innuendo in this game.

Video in spoilers, as the full conversation is maybe a spoiler:

Spoiler

Edited by eigen-space
not an entry
  • Like 2

Sixth entry (June 12)

Arkham: Welcome! What do you think after looking at your father's image?

Dante: It's like staring into a backed-up toilet! Why do you always stick your nose in other families' business. Come on, dude, don't you have any hobbies?

Arkham & Dante (Devil May Cry 3)

11 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

"He was able to fill me with loads of mana."

-Muzet, Tales of Xillia

Video in spoilers, as the full conversation is maybe a spoiler:

Ha ha ha xD

That quote was awesome. I used it on the previous thread but didn't want to use it again for this one to keep things fresh. I lol'ed hard the first time I saw Milla pissed after Muzet said Jude filled her with loads of mana. And Jude's confusion in the end is priceless as well. ?

4th quote:
"I bet that's the prize! They won't miss that one tiny gear *Grabs gear*. Like candy from a baby *Walks away* *Everything falls apart*. No one will ever know we were here." - Jak and Daxter II.

Edited by Mapa
  • Like 1

Quote 4: From Legend of Mana

Bub?

Spoiler

Dub! – a greeting, also means yes

Dud – means no and also goodbye

Duba – you

Duda – me

Dubba – friends

Bubu – Dudbear

Gugu – all other creatures

Da – light and stars

Ba – nigh

Dadda – light

Dubababa – many or very

Du – little

Baba – music

Dada – please

Gak – used to show displeasure

Bub? – used if you don’t understand

Dabba duba – fuck you!

Foofoo – blow me

Da doodoo – holy shit

Sixth Quote

Well, why we don't just ask him then, huh? Hey, hey, cowboy, do you mind that I fucked your old lady? Sorry, what was that? What? No, no? You don't mind? Oh, because you're a dead man, and the only sentient part of you left is this little bit of brain in the gristle on the end of my boot? Well, thank you very much, cowboy.

Trevor Philips - Grand Theft Auto V

Edited by isma_gmr18
  • Like 2

Sixth Quote:

This one is from Judge Grady, in his show Just or Unjust, GTA IV - WKTT radio

"Equality? Give me back my vault woman! Lemme guess who's at work and busting his ass all day. Lemme guess who makes the most money. I know, It's Chuck! It's the men! You know who's making the most money throughout history, the men! Who have been the great leaders, men! Maybe you have Cleopatra but, Egyptians live in triangles, tetrahedrons and shit. A triangle is not manly! Who fought the best wars, men! Who make the best murderers, men! Who invented the plague, men! We got it all, bitch! We run this show, and I don't give a fuck who knows it! So what if he wants to come home and spend time online with his guild and pleasure elves runnin round with his orgy friends? Lead it!"

• Like 1

Well the game I was playing yesterday was Blue Reflection. This quote comes from Sarasa who really wants to be the best ballet dancer in the world, but thrives on competition froma worthy rival. In this quote, she is pep-talking that rival.

"Practice isnt always about grace and beauty. Sometimes you need to get down and dirty and just give it your full effort." 

Quote 6:

Psychologist: When you’re ready, open your eyes... I think we’re making progress in these sessions. You said the flashbacks have stopped... That’s excellent improvement... But... I’m concerned that you’re still shutting yourself away at home. It’s important to gradually take steps into the outside world... Take some walks, maybe pick up a nice hobby... go your age... You should be exploring new horizons! I’d like to know you’re taking care of yourself. For many people, these traumas become a mental trap... they get stuck, like a ship frozen in ice... There’s another type of person... Do you know what happens to them?... Miss Croft?...

Lara Croft: ...We become who we are meant to be!...

”Rise of the Tomb Raider” - Debut Trailer

• Like 2