$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

Quote 6: "Help me with this task and I'll give you my shooting blades weapon.... Yes, a weapon that can shoot blades, is so fucking baddass". (That's what I remembered about the dialogue lol) - White Knight Roland  from  Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon's Keep.

4th entry:

''There is nothing left inside me now. Nothing at all. No hatred, not even regret.

And yet, sometimes at night, I can still feel the pain creeping up inside me.

Slithering through my body… like a snake.''

- The Boss, Metal Gear Solid 3

• Like 3

My favorite gaming quote is from Mass Effect, when Conrad Verner tells Shepard to sign him up as a Spectre and one the answers you can choose is:

"I haven't been shot in a head nearly enough times to make that seem like a good idea!"

That is one badass way to tell somebody that his idea is bad. xD

• Like 3

"A famous explorer once said, that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are. I'd finally set out to make my mark; to find adventure. But instead adventure found me. In our darkest moments, when life flashes before us, we find something; Something that keeps us going. Something that pushes us." Said by Lara Croft in Tomb Raider

• Like 1

Philippa Eilhart: Couldn't help but notice the tension between you, Yen, and Triss. Must've been very hard on Ciri. 

Triss plays the big sister to Ciri but eagerly awaits a chance to hop in bed with you. You and Yennifer play the parents..

Geralt: yeah... So if you're angling to make it a fivesome, there's clearly no room..

- Witcher 3

Edited by PooPooBlast
Not an entry
  • Like 2