$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

"Once the city used to pulse with energy. Dirty and dangerous but alive and wonderful ...The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize or didn't care. They chose a comfortable life .. And those who refused were pushed to the sidelines, criminalized. They became our clients. We call ourselves Runners. We exist on the edge between the gloss and the reality, the mirror's edge ... The flow is what keeps us running, keeps us alive."

- Faith, Mirror's Edge <3

From memory! Not bad eh? Might've missed something and I put ellipses where I wasn't sure :)

Oh and i just had to put my one of favourite quotes otherwise don't include me :)

Edited by PooPooBlast

"If there is truly evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind." 

- Edward D. Morrison from Tales of Phantasia

Many thanks to @Zolkovo @Dav9834 @Beyondthegrave07 and @eigen-space for keeping this idea alive. :D

It's a shame really, that the other guy wasn't honest about whatever he was trying to do on his thread. Whether if he was playing with us or not, I actually enjoyed posting quotes and reading the ones posted by other users on that thread. Thank you for giving us a chance to continue with this idea.

I usually my post my quotes early in the morning, but oh well, gonna start with my favorite character just like that other time. :awesome:

"For the last time, I don't care how much catnip you have, I'm not getting into your car with you!" -after defeating Deadpool

--- (Felicia, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, 2011)

tumblr_lmbsurzPpu1qjoahco1_400.gif

Deadpool... is a freaking genius! :awesome:

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 1

quote #1

"Weiss, you dumbass! Start making sense, you rotten book, or you're gonna be sorry! Maybe I'll rip your pages out, one-by-one! Or maybe I'll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little bitch? Huh? Oh, Shadowlord! I love you, Shadowlord! Come over here and give Weiss a big sloppy kiss, Shadowlord! Now pull your head out of your goddamn ass and START FUCKING HELPING US!"

- NieR

"We have positive ID on Batman. He is kicking all kinds of ass down there."

Tyger Soldier, Batman Arkham City

Huh, so that other giveaway was a dud? Cool to see some community members step up to fulfill it. :) 

(Entry #1)

I don't know what's happening yet I will still join for fun",

Here's my entries:

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

kOlPXmO.jpg

"You lost your heart.

Your soul. You'll

never win without them."

Silent Hill 3

TvjbesT.jpg

"You may not yet have realized

your own true feelings.