$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

6th entry:

"Steel. Stone. Concrete for miles. I wonder if there's anything in this world worth saving. Desolation. Tyranny. Enemy of endless might. I wonder if I have any friends left standing. It comes down to it, I'll fight alone. But I'll promise you this: friends, if this is where they're keeping you, I will find you, and set you free." - B.J. Blazkowicz, Wolfenstein: The New Order

Quote #6:

In a skit, Jude comments that it might be fun to yell really loud and listen to the echo. Alvin eggs him on, saying that he should do it while he's young, since it gets embarrassing at Alvin's age.

Jude: ECHO!
Alvin: Echo echo echo echo...
Jude: Alvin.
Alvin: Alvin Alvin Alvin Alvin...
Jude: And what you're doing now isn't embarrassing?
Alvin: A little a little a little a little...

-Tales of Xillia
  • Like 2

7th quote:

Butters: This is where the magic happens.

Butters: Last night week Cartman's mom was here with a few men having a whole lot of magic; she was doing hand magic, butt magic.

South Park: Stick of Truth

Edited by Starrk_01

Quote #5:

Deadpool: The day my father Odin banished me from Asgard, I was bitten by a vampire and had radioactive waste dumped into my eyes. To make matters worse, my mutant ability to control weather activated just as I was hit by a blast of gamma radiation. Nah, actually, I got this way by volunteering for the Weapon X program. They promised to cure my cancer. And they cured it all right, by giving me an outrageous healing factor. Then they labeled me psychotic and tossed me into a prison lab. So I escaped and became what some people might call a 'mercenary'. I prefer the title 'cleaner of the gene pool'. And I've made a lot of good friends along the way: like Arcade. He's always sending me to his amusement park.

Arcade: HELLO, Deadpool. Ready for a fun filled day in Murderworld?

Deadpool: Yup. I've got my sunscreen on and I've taken my motion sickness pills so bring on the rides!

Arcade: Oh, I don't think you understand. You're going to die here.

Deadpool: I know! Carnivals always slay me.

Arcade: No. You are going to physically die... as in stop breathing. You will cease to exist.

Deadpool: Riiiiiight... So do you have bumper cars here?

Arcade: Arrrgh!

~ dialogue between Deadpool and Arcade at the start of Deadpool's simulator disc mision - Marvel Ultimate Alliance

• Like 2