$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

“Don’t kill me, I’d die from that!”.

Orcs in Shadow of Mordor.

This is my eighth and final entry. Once again, I would like to sincerely thank everybody involved with this extremely generous giveaway. As some have already mentioned, no matter who wins, it has been so fun reading all of these quotes! Can we just keep this thread going, even after the giveaway? Haha, sharing quotes with everybody else is something I’d enjoy continuing to do. Anyway though, good luck to everybody who has entered. :pimp:

• Like 2

Entry 9 (Final Entry):

"Ol' balloon-tits is still holdin' a grudge against me, huh? I mean, don't get me wrong, I get it - - once you've eaten prime rib for free, it's hard to go back to suckin' down hamburgers for cash. If you know what I'm talking about. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Dicks! I'm talking about dicks." - Handsome Jack, Borderlands 2

• Like 1

I can't think of any for stuff I played yesterday. So I decided to post this one from Resogun because it was burned into my brain after I earned the plat for the game. It's the only speech in the whole games and it says it every time you start a new level. Which is probably around 100+ before you get the platinum unless you're really good.

SAVE THE LAST HUMANS

-anonymous computer female

Untitled.png

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 1

My final quote before the giveaway ends. (but not necessarily my final quote in the thread! :ninja:

"Please Insert Disk 3" -FFVIII

hyzDXyZ.png

Now THAT brings back a lot of memories! 

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 3