$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

First Quote 

“The way I see it there's two types of people, those who spend their lives trying to build a future and those who spend their lives trying to rebuild the past.”

- Max, Max Payne 3

Edited by NaseemJohn
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Several of us have decided to host a giveaway with actual winners as we all had so much fun in the original thread.

Same idea as the OG "giveaway": post your favourite gaming quote(s) through June 15, 2018 23:59 UTC/GMT.

5 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

The only rules:

1) Your account must have been created on or before June 6, 2018.

2) You must have 25 posts or more. 

3) Only one quote can be entered per day.

5 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

There will be 5 PSN codes given out, each for $20 USD (or their equivalent), donated by @Dav9834 (2x), @Beyondthegrave07 (yes, myself) (2x), and @Zolkovo (1x). An additional $10 code will be given by @eigen-space for top-secret bonus criteria

5 hours ago, eigen-space said:

You can win as many times as you are entered! Are the RNG Gods on your side? Participate daily to find out!

You 4 are awesome, keep it up. ???????????

• Like 2

The original threads were a scam :o What a shocker. I had called Yale Hederity to confirm it but I think he got taken in by the scam :(

Anyways at least we got a lot of quotes :) Here is a new one from me 

Mr. Resetti

Oh, so it's you...Oh, I ain't surprised, kid. Nah, I had a feelin' in my gut you'd pull a stunt like this. The gut don't lie.

I can see ya thinkin' furiously over there, right? "How'd that sly mole catch me? Is he a ninja?"

No ninja. Nah, over at the Reset Center, we got us a switchboard that lights up when someone resets.

No magic, no ninjas. Just the way of the world. Bad deeds don't go unpunished for long, get me, kid?

But hey, even a bright kid like you makes mistakes, am I right? Or heck, maybe ya just misheard me.

Yeah, so today I'll just run down the basics for ya again, hopin' deeply that they sink in this time.

Ya still remember my whole speech about the right way to end your time in Animal Crossing, right?

Right. Ya either sleep in the attic bed, or ya hit that save button. Either way's just peachy by me.

Look atcha, noddin'. Ya do remember. Maybe try usin' that noodle to remember the rest of my advice, huh?

Listen good. Ya live life, and all that time ya spend, that's what becomes your memories.

Memories are precious, kid. And same goes for your time in Animal Crossing. Every second is precious.

Now, since everythin' is so precious, don'tcha wanna make sure ya preserve those precious moments?

There ain't no bigger waste than just throwin' away a whole page of memories just like that.

That's why I want ya to make sure ya save before quittin'. Simple enough, ain't it, kid?

Wonderful. Helpin' kids like yourself see the light makes me a happy mole. I'm ecstatic over here.

Now, allow me to hammer this message home so it stays in that brain of yours.

You can save your game by catching some Zs in the attic bed, or by pressin' the save button, OK, kid?

Don't forget it! Now...SCRAM!

Quote 1:

”Here’s the thing, kid: We don’t get to choose how we start in this life. Real greatness is what you do with the hand you’re dealt.” - Victor Sullivan to Nathan Drake in the great game “Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception”

Was playing Skyrim last night, and found this (in-game) book interesting.

"You wish to grow but fear what you may become, so you push off the water, the dirt, the sun, to stay in your hole. But it is in the very pushing that you become a tree, in spite of yourself. How did that happen?"

Entry #1 - Thanks for the generous giveaways you guys!

• Like 1

Thanks for doing this guys/gals.

Quote #1:

"The pattern has repeated itself more times than you can fathom. Organic civilizations rise, evolve, advance. And at the apex of their glory, they are extinguished. The time of our return is coming. Our numbers will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your doom." - Sovereign, Mass Effect

First Quote 

And if you had, you know, a huge killer robot at your command, yeah, that would just clutter things up; and a lesser person might want that kind of overwhelming force on their side, but you know - where's the challenge in that?

Yes Man - Fallout: New Vegas

1st entry

''Heh heh heh heh...Oh Amygdala, oh Amygdala...

Have mercy on the poor bastard...Hah hah hah''

-Bloodborne

Thank you for the giveaway! You guys should develop some kind of anti-scam software and call it ''Dav's ZolkoGraveSpace Engine'' :lol:

• Like 1