$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

18 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

entries are closed already lol

Maybe he just wanted to continue sharing quotes since this was fun doing. Here's another:

"THAT SENTENCE HAD TOO MANY SYLLABLES! APOLOGIZE!" - Mr. Torgue, Borderlands 2 (Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage DLC)

Edited by TugaSonic
  • Like 1

Oh, I won 20! Oh my, first of all thank you guys giving the PSN money. And congrats to other winners! :D

As for the PSN money, I would like to have it as a 20$, US dollars. Thanks again! 

As for the lifetime premium membership, I have to pass it on, since I am already one, so please give it anyone who would like to have it.

• Like 3

@Zolkovo Nice Video :) I found some cool quotes there, but it would be nice that they had the game name :D I was scratching my head for some of those that already heard but can’t remember where.

[I don’t know if I can ask this, if not, I’ll remove this part]

Considering it’s possible to pass the PSNP Premium, just in case any winner already has the lifetime subscription and has nobody to pass, I would like to try its perks... :(

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

You don't need to post a link of the draw.  Folks are just salty they didn't win.  They can fk off, if they think there's something like a conspiracy going on SMH

I appreciate that :)

But I did the draw, and used the Song Vote randompicker.com account. 

There can be no doubts. I got a reputation here for being open with giveaways, can't muddle it even a little! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

@Zolkovo Nice Video :) I found some cool quotes there, but it would be nice that they had the game name :D I was scratching my head for some of those that already heard but can’t remember where.

[I don’t know if I can ask this, if not, I’ll remove this part]

Considering it’s possible to pass the PSNP Premium, just in case any winner already has the lifetime subscription and has nobody to pass, I would like to try its perks... :(

@killivincent wants to pass one on, ask him!

2 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

That video was pretty damn cool. Props to whoever made it. :D 

@Zolkovo did, he impressed me too! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

I actually did include the character and game name for all the quotes, except the winning ones in case it drew attention away from the winners' name :P

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

@Zolkovo did, he impressed me too! 

I was wondering if the announcement was delayed due to any issues, but seeing the video I get it now. 

Guess I'll just have to wait for the SV to come back to win something. :P (I could always use another platinum trophy in SV Cabinet. :devil:)

• Like 2

Hell YEAH! Didn't really think i'd win, was more in it for the quotes haha And my favorite one is the one you picked, awesome!!

I'm from Europe, so, if possible, I want it in Euros.

Once more, thx for the Giveaway guys, you ROCK :)

Edit: In Honour of the creators of my quote, I'm gonna use the money to pre-order Red Dead, or buy GTAV.

Edited by AlvarezPT
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, AlvarezPT said:

Hell YEAH! Didn't really think i'd win, was more in it for the quotes haha And my favorite one is the one you picked, awesome :D

I'm from Europe, so, if possible, I want it in Euros.

Once more, thx for the Giveaway guys, you ROCK :)

Which EU country? I'm guessing Portugal but just making sure as they all have different cards :)

• Like 1

Wow; nice job on the video!  Thank you to all that participated and especially to those that generously shared prizes for this. It was good fun. 

I was fortunate to be picked for a lifetime premium membership. Fortunately/unfortunately, I’m already a lifetime premium member. Would it be possible for me to specify another user of the site to receive that prize?  Thank you for your consideration. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

Wow; nice job on the video!  Thank you to all that participated and especially to those that generously shared prizes for this. It was good fun. 

I was fortunate to be picked for a lifetime premium membership. Fortunately/unfortunately, I’m already a lifetime premium member. Would it be possible for me to specify another user of the site to receive that prize?  Thank you for your consideration. 

Absolutely! Just let us know! 

2 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

*Casts line*

For anyone skipping their premium membership...I volunteer. :P

Make sure @TurtlePM is picked first however as he asked first.

EDIT:

Aw shit. :facepalm: Well this post looks really bad considering the ninja post above me. :facepalm: 

Timing tsk tsk lol :P

How are you not premium yet anyway! You've been here for as long as I have/longer! :P

There's still hope for you though, we'll see what all the winners in the end decide :)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Timing tsk tsk lol :P

How are you not premium yet anyway! You've been here for as long as I have/longer! :P

There's still hope for you though, we'll see what all the winners in the end decide :)

Well...I'm not the Avatar of Timing...so I guess it's ok. xD

I've been a premium twice in the past but I won them through riddle contests I think...at the very least I won the last one through a riddle. 

As for why not...every time I'd have the money for it I end up just buying games or putting money towards an upcoming game...or books... :P 

EDIT: I knew the info was on the site somewhere, my first year's worth of premium membership was a gift from Masamune. If I remember right it was a prize he won through SV lol.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle