$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Well...I'm not the Avatar of Timing...so I guess it's ok. xD

I've been a premium twice in the past but I won them through riddle contests I think...at the very least I won the last one through a riddle. 

As for why not...every time I'd have the money for it I end up just buying games or putting money towards an upcoming game...or books... :P 

Lol good point 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

*Casts line*

For anyone skipping their premium membership...I volunteer. :P

Make sure @TurtlePM is picked first however as he asked first.

EDIT:

Aw shit. :facepalm: Well this post looks really bad considering the ninja post above me. :facepalm: 

Thank you for the reminder.

From what I see, til now, it’s only both of us needing it :) let’s wait for an answer :)

@killivincent and @DrEvilGuapo, in case you still want to pass, me and @Avatar_Of_Battle are still interested :)

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TurtlePM said:

Thank you for the reminder.

From what I see, til now, it’s only both of us needing it :) let’s wait for an answer :)

Np. I wouldn't say I need it, but there are 2 things bugging me atm.

1) Eventually I want to switch up my trophy cabinet from its palm tree theme and I'm not sure what will happen if I remove one of the 10 being a normal member. :ninja: 

2) The ads on mobile are ridiculous. I've actually had to change the font size to the smallest I can in order for the entire menu to be usable. *eye twitches*

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Np. I wouldn't say I need it, but there are 2 things bugging me atm.

1) Eventually I want to switch up my trophy cabinet from its palm tree theme and I'm not sure what will happen if I remove one of the 10 being a normal member. :ninja: 

2) The ads on mobile are ridiculous. I've actually had to change the font size to the smallest I can in order for the entire menu to be usable. *eye twitches*

Same thing here :D

I use PSNProfiles mostly on my mobile, these ads at the bottom are the worst :/ 

And I want to add more “favorite” games in my trophy cabinet :o

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DynaVita said:

[...] And I'm amazed about the quality of the video to announce winners ! Amazing job !

Thanks!

1 minute ago, DynaVita said:

Just a suggestion, if some winners  skip their prices, why not make a draw between non-winners ? 

We've decided to leave it up to the winners, it's their prize to do with as they wish. They can either pass it on to a friend or pick someone random themselves.

• Like 2

WUT? I won? o.O Well, that's surely something I didn't thought that would happen.
It's the first time I ever won something here so I'm not sure how this whole process will work. I guess, I would get the code via PM to use it in the PS Store?
I already got the Resident Evil Remaster for PS4 but I'd like to give it forward to my boyfriend since he loves the series but doesn't have the remaster. His account is German, but unfortunately he's not on PSNP, so yeah...

1 minute ago, Lagoon Aris said:

WUT? I won? o.O Well, that's surely something I didn't thought that would happen.
It's the first time I ever won something here so I'm not sure how this whole process will work. I guess, I would get the code via PM to use it in the PS Store?
I already got the Resident Evil Remaster for PS4 but I'd like to give it forward to my boyfriend since he loves the series but doesn't have the remaster. His account is German, but unfortunately he's not on PSNP, so yeah...

Congrats! And no problem, @Dav9834 will send you the code and your partner can redeem it!

Wow, I won!? I WON!!! Not just once, but twice :blink: ? A PSN card of 10 and a 1-year premium membership  :dance: . Almost missed the card in the video. I'd like a Dutch PSN card please (I believe it's listed as a NL or Netherlands card :hmm: ). As for the premium membership: I'm already a lifetime premium, so I'd like to go through this thread and find a quote that I like from a non-premium member and give it to him/her.

Thanks for doing this.

Edit:

Oh wait, rewatched it again and it seems to be $10. That's ok too, I'll just create a US account.

Edit #2:

Ignore the previous edit.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1