$200+ Game Quote Giveaway [Winners Announced]

Zolkovo

Winner announcements  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer winners to be announced?

• Short video reveal, summarising the event
    • Simple mentions and/or PMs
    • No opinion

Very respectable of every one of you who decided to make this happen, thank you.

"You work hard for the approval of others, but I think you're fine just the way you are"

-Elena to Poison from Street Fighter

This quote resonanted with me because I do struggle on a daily basis with myself on wether I will be accepted and welcomed by others. I always have to tell myself  I'm fine just being me no matter what.

• Like 1

2nd entry:

“What would you do if you had an eternity to do nothing but wait? Do you keep busy? Do you daydream? Do you freak out? He trained…” - The Architect from Furi

Seriously though besides Metal Gear Rising I've never found another game with badass quotes like this :D Given context it's even better: you're about to fight a samurai dude whose only job is to keep you from escaping and he's been waiting for a long time. Furi just has so many great moments :D 

• Like 1

Saturday #3 Anima Gate of Memories, Ergo singing to himself:

Enemy in the sky... I can launch them twice as high... Take a look! I'm in a book! You're reading Ergo!

I can't go anywhere! Bearers to know and ways to grow, you're reading Ergo!

I can kill anything! Take a look! I'm in a book. I'm reading Ergo. I'm reading Ergoooo! I'm reading EERGOO!!

j4Qj6dL.jpg

zqkYdwt.jpg

vzXIhFk.jpg

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

Quote #2:

"You're just another fool who wears his misfortunes like a badge of honour. This country's full of 'em. Fools like you want to make others suffer just like they did. And they always seek to victimize those who are weaker than themselves. Parents beat their kids and say it's because they were abused as children. Swindlers claim they were victims of fraud. But true strength means overcoming such misery, not perpetuating it." - Kiryu Kazuma, Yakuza 5

• Like 1