Days of Play EU Sale 2018.

Nexuds121

Here are the Lists of EU Discounts games will appear on your PS Store.

Days of Play Sale

The Sale ends on June 19, 2018.

Edited by Nexuds121
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

Pretty good sale, sad that there is no tekken7 . And seeing i have almost all of the games listed i dont have anything i really want cept for the cod

Yes there is. https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0700-CUSA06014_00-TEKKEN7DLXED0001?smcid=psblog%3Aen%3Apage name%3A%3AThe2018DaysofPlaysalestartstodayTEKKEN 7 Deluxe Edition

This sale was specifically made to clear my wallet.

This is what I plan on buying:

Burnout Paradise Remastered 

Need for Speed Payback plus it's DLCs

Shadow of the Colossus

Star Wars Battlefront 2

New DS4 Controller

12 month PS Plus Subscription 

Total: 163,94€

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's been €20 for a long, long time, it's due for another price drop during sales.

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I don't think so.If they lower W3's price more, they should give other games for free.The second DLC has more content than other games' main campaigns

Fact: Witcher 3 GOTY edition has hit €20 at least 6 other times https://psprices.com/region-de/game/870233/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-game-of-the-year-edition

Fact 2: At this point in time, Amazon.de sells the game physically at €14 + €5 shipping

1 minute ago, bladesoframen said:

Fact: Witcher 3 GOTY edition has hit €20 at least 6 other times https://psprices.com/region-de/game/870233/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-game-of-the-year-edition

Fact 2: At this point in time, Amazon.de sells the game physically at €14 + €5 shipping

If only Amazon would accept PayPal :shakefist: .

10 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

Yes, had to give it a go

Had to create a Norwegian account just to participate as I'm no longer a UK resident. Unfortunately, I signed up with my UK account first, before reading the Terms & Conditions. I'm hoping it's okay in the end.

5 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

May I ask which giveaway you mean?

Sony released a competition in Europe where if you earn a trophy on your PS4 between June 8th and June 18th you're eligible to earn one of several prices. Here's a direct quote from the EU PlayStation Blog.

To celebrate the Days of Play sale we are also hosting a Days of Play competition for the chance to win the following:

• A Limited Edition Days of Play 500GB PlayStation 4, with two matching controllers
  • A PlayStation VR Starter Pack (which includes a PS VR Headset, PlayStation Camera, and a PlayStation Store voucher code for PlayStation VR Worlds)
  • 12-month PlayStation Plus membership
  • 12 x €70 PlayStation Store credit – delivered in 12 monthly instalments

To be in with a chance of winning, you’ll need to register your interest on playstation.com, then win at least one Trophy in any game or games each day of the Days of Play promotion.

Following a tie-breaker round, there will be one winner for every country taking part and three lucky runners-up who’ll receive a 12-month subscription to PlayStation Plus.

Registration is open now and will close at 10.00am BST on 8th June – so make haste.

• Like 1