Days of Play EU Sale 2018.

Nexuds121

GTA V at 25 euros? Oh my... OH MY!!!

I know I shouldn't, but tempted to buy:

Need for Speed Payback

Burnout Remastered

GTA V

Shadow of the Colossus

Strangely, I can't spot Vita sales on the PS Store App...

Edited by Caju_94

18 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

Sony released a competition in Europe where if you earn a trophy on your PS4 between June 8th and June 18th you're eligible to earn one of several prices. Here's a direct quote from the EU PlayStation Blog.

Thanks. Totally missed that. But the site tells me I can't sign up anymore. xD 

@Edunstar84 Just saw it and yep, it's too late. Now you have at least a slightly better chance. :P 

Edited by Crimson Idol

15 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

Sony released a competition in Europe where if you earn a trophy on your PS4 between June 8th and June 18th you're eligible to earn one of several prices. Here's a direct quote from the EU PlayStation Blog.

The german newsletter told me that you need 11 trophies in PS4 games till 18th june. Not one trophy per day. One trophy per day will be much harder because I and maybe others won‘t be able to play everyday.

I am a little disappointed that the Vita is not valued be Sony anymore. I still love my Vita ? On the other hand my backlog is already large enough.

3 minutes ago, d4b0n3z84 said:

The german newsletter told me that you need 11 trophies in PS4 games till 18th june. Not one trophy per day. One trophy per day will be much harder because I and maybe others won‘t be able to play everyday.

Unfortunately that is what is stated in their rules.

"win one (1) trophy each day while playing one or multiple  games on the PlayStation®4 between 8June 2018 at 00:01 and 18 June 2018 at 23:59 for a total of eleven (11) trophies won between 8 June 2018 and 18 June 2018;"

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/days-of-play-competition/

Edited by wickenex
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, d4b0n3z84 said:

2 minutes ago, wickenex said:

Unfortunately that is what is stated in their rules.

"win one (1) trophy each day while playing one or multiple  games on the PlayStation00ae.png4 between 8June 2018 at 00:01 and 18 June 2018 at 23:59 for a total of eleven (11) trophies won between 8 June 2018 and 18 June 2018;"

I think that was the point; making it more difficult means less competitors, which possibly means more clear winners and maybe no need for a tie breaker. 

The Telltale Mega Collection contains 10 games (8 plats) and costs only 30€. This is a very good deal in case you were interested in buying some of the TTG games.

Life is Strange: Before the Storm Complete Season is at its lowest EU price for 8.99€.

Edited by HusKyCode

Isn't Robinson The Journey a VR only title? @IBadDriverI you should mention that if so - like you say additional periphals for Knowledge is Power :) 

On Topic: i only bought Just Cause 3 Land, Air, Sea Pack... haven't seen it so cheap even though it was several times on discount already :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

8 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Had to create a Norwegian account just to participate as I'm no longer a UK resident. Unfortunately, I signed up with my UK account first, before reading the Terms & Conditions. I'm hoping it's okay in the end.

Hard to say, i never go very far in the details anyways. Good luck in the competition.

9 hours ago, d4b0n3z84 said:

I was a bit confused myself too, as the finnish newsletter also said that you just had to earn 11 trophies between 8th and 18th but on the official rules page it does say you have to earn a trophy each day so to be safe I'll try to get a trophy every day. I think have earned a trophy every day since January 16th so I just have to continue my streak for a little while.

14 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Had to create a Norwegian account just to participate as I'm no longer a UK resident. Unfortunately, I signed up with my UK account first, before reading the Terms & Conditions. I'm hoping it's okay in the end.

Not sure if i want to win anymore after reading the legal stuff, from what i could understand:

• You may have to travel to receive your prize.
  • You may have to pay tax on what you receive (which can end up being a bit)
  • You most defenetly have to participate in some promotions (not sure what kind). A previous winner was visited in their home in a 1 1/2min clip, let's say i'm extremely camera shy.

Seems to me like you'll have to spend a good amount of your own time and money if that's the case.

I'll try completing the requirements, but i may end up declining if this is the case. That is unless somebody else gets it, either way it doesn't mean that much anymore.

There is a Royal Pack and Royal Edition on sale for Final Fantasy XV, which confuses me. I wanted to buy a complete DLC for the game, but the Royal Pack doesn't seem to contain the Season Pass content. Or am I wrong?

The Royal Edition is the game plus all the DLC. Which one do I need to buy for all the DLC? Thanks for your help in advance. 

Edited by ConAir
Added question

22 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I think that was the point; making it more difficult means less competitors, which possibly means more clear winners and maybe no need for a tie breaker. 

And to make it more difficult, they probably banned weeb games forcing you to play some ugly AAA :awesome: 

4 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

@OJ9999vr - and the taxes in Norway are next level! Hmmm...now I'm having second thoughts.

"You may have to travel to receive your prize"? So in our case, that either means Oslo or Denmark.

Not sure, i thought of London since it's the headquarters.

Here's the link, if you can make more sense of it: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/general-rules-for-prize-promotions/

1 hour ago, OJ9999vr said:

Not sure, i thought of London since it's the headquarters.

Here's the link, if you can make more sense of it: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/general-rules-for-prize-promotions/

Well, if it is London, then it's not a big deal for me. I've been meaning to go back to visit friends. I was thinking more in line with Sony Nordic/Denmark, which might not be right to begin with.

12 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Well, if it is London, then it's not a big deal for me. I've been meaning to go back to visit friends. I was thinking more in line with Sony Nordic/Denmark, which might not be right to begin with.

Hard to tell, seems like the only option is to wait and see.

22 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

10 PSN CODE GIVEAWAY on my Twitter @IBadDriverI

First of all I appreciate and love all your videos and walkthroughs. you have helped me get some many platinums. I was to let you know that Robinson The Journey does stack. EU and NA have separate trophy list. 

• Like 1