Plat is Obtainable

eGEORGE__

2 hours ago, DrewAClarke said:

Did you do it all in one load of the game by any chance? I have a theory that quitting and reloading resets the internal counters of the game or at least drops them by a percentage amount.

I tried to do them with as little loading or app restarting as possible.  I had the game crash once and lost all my progress towards the 1k tech dungeon kills.

Of course this made the Savage trophy for 10k kills pretty annoying.  I think if you suspend the app (e.g. entering rest mode) it doesn't reset the counters though.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Arislamicus said:

@eGEORGE_ congratz

Just one question about Special Crazy Pete's Place... where? how?

I'm having a hard time remembering when it unlocked.  I think it was a Pete room connected to a "displaced" dungeon room. (when you have a portal to a different dungeon)

When you see the forest room in the golem dungeon, sometimes there will be a Pete room connected to it.  I think that's the Special Pete room...  but I'm not 100% confident...  I could also be when you get one of the artifacts like the merchant mirror or the return emblem.  Not really sure....Can anyone else do firm?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-06-08 at 7:33 PM, eGEORGE_ said:

I'm having a hard time remembering when it unlocked.  I think it was a Pete room connected to a "displaced" dungeon room. (when you have a portal to a different dungeon)

When you see the forest room in the golem dungeon, sometimes there will be a Pete room connected to it.  I think that's the Special Pete room...  but I'm not 100% confident...  I could also be when you get one of the artifacts like the merchant mirror or the return emblem.  Not really sure....Can anyone else do firm?

No the Pete Special Room is just random chance of it happening, it's the one place with the toilet in the room which normal Pete Rooms lack. The toilet looks different on all four dungeons. It should absolutely come naturally while playing the game.

I got the Special room early on in the first dungeon and it was the first room I entered on floor II.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 6:46 PM, Arislamicus said:

@eGEORGE_ congratz

On my case: I got it on one of the tech dungeons final and secret rooms. So, this trophy means you need to unlock a lot of secret rooms in every dungeon, and it will eventually pop up.

It's not hard, you only need to keep searching in every corner in every floor of the four dungeons. That's it.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 8.6.2018 at 6:46 PM, Arislamicus said:

@eGEORGE_ congratz

Go to petes Place with the books and tent.  Then Stay in the Top right Corner of the map. This place is lightly brown and looks kind of shitty ;)

• Like 1