KRIEGLERR

Is the Season Pass worth getting ?

6 posts in this topic

I really liked Arkham Knight, haven't played it in a while after I platinumed it, the season pass goes on saile every once in a while and at this moment he is at 6,99€ on the european store.  

Are the DLC's worth playing , I know they'll add a lot of trophies but I'm just talking about story DLC. As far as I know there is two DLC : "A Matter of Family" and  "A Season of Infamy"

judging by Howlongtobeat their average length are 1 hour and 2 and a half hour respectively.

As for the rest of the DLC there is 5 Missions DLC which are roughly between 20 to 30 mins each.  

The rest of the contents is AR Challenges and Skin Packs, don't care much about that.

So my question is it worth getting or do the DLC don't add much ? 

6.99€ slightly more expensive than a footlong Subway sandwich and, l enjoyed a Season of Infamy way more.
I'd say go for it. Challenges are not bad as well

Didn't really like a matter of family that much, but I think it's worth it for the season of Infamy alone, IMO! The little stories it brings are really cool to watch and be a part of, especially if ur a fan and know who those characters are. As for the challenges, even if you dont really care much about them, they can be fun too, give a go, trust me ;)

Definitely worth it! Be warned though, if you are going for the trophies on the community challenge dlc prepare for lots of rage lol.

I got it when the price got down to 20€. I believe now it's even lower. I enjoyed all of the dlcs and wish it had more. The batmobile ones can get a bit tedious and repetitive but the rooms and the arcs are great. Latest dlc challenge can be quite hard if you are not used to the combat or the game but in overall I would give the season pass 8/10 and say go for it..! 

I brought the season pass last week, cost £16. But you do get your money's worth, especially if your a batman fan. I liked the side quest's from season of infamy, it helped to add more depth into a game, that lacked content. I've been avoiding completing the game, as I  want to do more of the DLC's challenges, to last that extra longer. It's also nice to see batman hall of villain's locked up in GCPD and they add a bit of side story to the game. The AR challenges are fun to do, you get loads more content, which helps making getting the challenges stars a lot easier and quicker and I'm sure you have fun doing the extra batmobile tracks and playing different characters.

Loved the 1960's and 89' movie tracks, mainly cause of the song's brought back fond memories. It's definitely worth your money and gives you extra trophies to get and the challenges, really test your skill, I'm looking forward to doing the community challenges and 100% the game. If it's cheap, I would buy it and try it out, you will have fun, even if you don't care about the AR challenges or skins, you will still enjoy having the extra content to add a more play factor and compared to the 24,000 that platinum the game to the 2,250 that 100% the game, to me that makes it even more worth while having the DLC. Paying 7 euros, is a good price for the amount of hours you get out of doing the other challenges.