prospector veteran trophy

nikkiyama

2 hours ago, nikkiyama said:

Not sure if joining midwave and winning the rest counts as a win here

I don’t think it does but I might be wrong. I actually did all of mine solo, and unchecked public every time. I noticed something strange with the enemies though, the majority of the time they’d glow blue but sometimes they wouldn’t. I’m not sure if that’s supposed to happen but it was rare enough for me to think it was strange. It’s possible it doesn’t count towards wins when it’s like that, but it’s probably not worth testing since everywhere I’ve read people have only needed an extra 5-10 wins for it to pop.

I got my plat, for prospecter i just use laser tower ( not sure english name is tower cost 6 square ) not tank or hawk, when hawk com change tower on DCA, is just grind not hard

Note : if you join à game already started is good but have 2 conditions : join before wave 4 or join a Friend

Edited by Blazhead

4 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Just got my prospector veteran trophy right at 50 wins. All on easy, some solo and some split screen with a partner. Started to feel like a real grind towards the end, but not super challenging.

Nice job. I started this game yesterday, and selfboost this with 2 PS3 and 4 controllers, and feel already bored to do some modes 100 times to get the wins lol.

14 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

The 100 wins in the competitive modes are way more boring than the Prospector wins. 

For me it was the opposite, maybe because I got the 100 win trophies out of the way first. The 1000 mp kills sucked, though. After that it went pretty fast for me, but prospector really started to drag towards the end.

PSA: Be aware that the difficulty you set your Prospector games to will carry over to your campaign. I realized this after "beat the game on normal" did not pop after completing the campaign (I started it on normal before doing my prospector matches). And I was wondering why it seemed so easy... I thought I was just that good. :( 

On 25/06/2018 at 10:31 PM, RNumbers said:

PSA: Be aware that the difficulty you set your Prospector games to will carry over to your campaign. I realized this after "beat the game on normal" did not pop after completing the campaign (I started it on normal before doing my prospector matches). And I was wondering why it seemed so easy... I thought I was just that good. :( 

I did buy a retail copy of the game specifically for the Mercenary glitch, as it was a cheap thing to pick up. I guess to avoid that, someone should maybe delete their save file from the game and do the whole campaign without being signed into PSN regardless of which version they have, as that would likely avoid the problem you ran into. 

Edited by Sergen

So Guys how do I know if I'm in an online game or offline game? As of right now I have been going into the coop mode and playing on easy with the the pubic turned off. Is that wrong or am I on the right track. The time as been increasing each time and i'm petty sure I am gaining exp so if someone could give me some guidance that would be great. Thanks in advance 

7 minutes ago, dragon11gggg said:

So Guys how do I know if I'm in an online game or offline game? As of right now I have been going into the coop mode and playing on easy with the the pubic turned off. Is that wrong or am I on the right track. The time as been increasing each time and i'm petty sure I am gaining exp so if someone could give me some guidance that would be great. Thanks in advance 

As long as your signed into psn when starting the game, you should be online.