Can you change language to English?

Deluziion90

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/06/2018 at 9:40 PM, Deluziion90 said:

Could anybody tell me if I can change the language to english when I buy this region version?

I haven't made a JP account yet but this is the only thing holding me back

When making a new account - As soon as you select Japanese as the region everything will be in Japanese. It’s not like other accounts such as HK where you can choose English. It’s best to follow a YouTube video to help you make the account (unless you speak Japanese!)

This region stack is in English though. You will get a language select when starting the game

Edited by Warlord99956

• 6 months later...
On 6/23/2018 at 9:28 AM, Warlord99956 said:

When making a new account - As soon as you select Japanese as the region everything will be in Japanese. It’s not like other accounts such as HK where you can choose English. It’s best to follow a YouTube video to help you make the account (unless you speak Japanese!)

This region stack is in English though. You will get a language select when starting the game

Everything is English (character menu, etc.)?

• 5 months later...
On 1/18/2019 at 4:09 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

Everything is English (character menu, etc.)?

Just finished this stack, and can confirm the game is 100% english. You can choose your language when you first start the game, and with english selected, all menus, in game text and dialogue is english. This plays exactly like the NA/EU versions.

The only difference I found is that the Merry Kitmas side quest does not seem to be included. The game is on v 1.01, but this additional update didn't seem to appear. Doesn't prevent you from getting the plat, and I had no difficulty finishing it without that, but probably makes it a bit harder than the NA/EU releases, as you will have to do all the base game quests and find all gear/weapons without having a few bonus options from the additional content.