Super Bricks

I'm wondering something here, are the super bricks you find, both by smashing lego objects and the other from ones you find around the city, are they affected by the multipliers at all? As in, the 2x, 4x and so on red bricks you find? I have the 2x one right now, but I'm uncertain on if they are affected by it or not.  Because if not, then I'll know I'll need to grind for some here and there for all these super builds I'll need to do, especially the more pricey ones.

Quite the Lego binge you've been on, Drake. I can only play one every few months since they get so boring long before the Plat is obtained. I've got Undercover in my backlog but I just finished Ninjago a few weeks ago so I doubt I'll get to it any time soon.

1 hour ago, Killbomb said:

Quite the Lego binge you've been on, Drake. I can only play one every few months since they get so boring long before the Plat is obtained. I've got Undercover in my backlog but I just finished Ninjago a few weeks ago so I doubt I'll get to it any time soon.

I know, this is one I have actually wanted to play for a while and managed to finally get it a nice price, instead of the usual full price.  And I am enjoying the game for what it is.  I do like the Lego City sets that are released (haven't bought too many), but the ones I have put together, being a few different vehicles, I find to be quite cool looking.

But yeah, these super builds are pretty interesting in the game as is... even though there are 65 of them all over the city x.x

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Hopefully that is the case.  I mean, if I find the other multiplier bricks, I can for sure, find out from those small super bricks you pick up from destroying lego objects.

I have the x2 and x4 and haven't noticed a change at all.

8 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I have the x2 and x4 and haven't noticed a change at all.

I've got both, but I think there's a small change.  But if I can find the x6 and turn that on (wherever I might find said brick, no rush though), I could see a difference then.

34 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I've got both, but I think there's a small change.  But if I can find the x6 and turn that on (wherever I might find said brick, no rush though), I could see a difference then.

There’s not, I had the 2, 4 and 6 and was getting 1 amounts still. But beat the game and you unlock brick multiplier x2. And brick attractor is in one of the last levels as a red brick. 

51 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

There’s not, I had the 2, 4 and 6 and was getting 1 amounts still. But beat the game and you unlock brick multiplier x2. And brick attractor is in one of the last levels as a red brick. 

Ah, well, at least that'll be useful.  I mean some of these builds can be a bit expensive, especially those rides need 50,000 of them x.x