Fallout Shelter Trophy Thoughts?

ShadowStar83x

Yes a number of these trophies glitch on xbox and its new to PS so expect it. I have 1 thats glitched it got stuck on 99% and is a common one. Edit. It popped after 3 months I've just noticed lol. Would have the plat trophy on here shame - xbox has an evil trophy that this PS version doesn't and I'll never get it without spending real money.

Edited by Zanarkand99

9 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Wasn't this game on the iOS or something like this? I mean, so long as there's no microtransactions or anything like that, I'd be all for giving it a go.

This game is all about micro-transactions.

It is really good however, try it on mobile first to see if it's worth the grind on PS4. ?

I'm hyped!

40 minutes ago, MarkGibbons said:

This game is all about micro-transactions.

It is really good however, try it on mobile first to see if it's worth the grind on PS4. ?

I'm hyped!

Really? To be fair I haven't paid that much attention to trophies/challenges while playing it on android but I've built a full-fledged legendary, upgraded, happy whatever vault in a couple of weeks with moderately frequent gameplay. 

Never paid anything - eventually got all to the point where I saw no further need playing and deleted it. Without this one RNG trophy people are mentioning from XBOX it should be fairly easy if time and grind necessary but for a fun F2P game in between AAA releases why the hell not...

Waaayy too late for my tastes.

I would have played this like a year or 2 ago but ig uess Bethesda being american feels like they have to give some games to the Boxone :awesome: 

I played it back in like 2015 on my Phone, i love this kind of games but this is pretty grindy and i already have other games on that regard.

Plus on Ps4 meh, why not on Vita i don't get it, ther are so many Phone game easily ported there and not this one. Bethesda keeps dissapointing me i see.

• Like 1

Well I hope you can carry saves from other platforms, cause I have a shelter I spent more100 hours on it... Some trophies will be very long, not only from gametime perspective but also IRL as you have to wait for real hours for stuff to happen.

Longest trophies would be quests, considering you can only do 3 at a time, it takes IRL time to go and come back, and you can fail it... You should be done with almost everything else before you do that. Maybe the legendary equipment because it's related to luck. 100 objectives is also a stretch, if you're unlucky. Crafting the themes are quite long too but I remember you find a lot of pieces while roaming in the wasteland so it should be done before the 100 quests too.

Edited by GastNDorf

Ah damn! Didn't even know this game came to xbox last year, but I am glad to hear they removed an achievement that encouraged microtransactions from the playstation version at least!!!! ??. Feel sorry though for the xbox guys who are stuck with that crap! 

This adds more to my plate though, as i committed to platinuming all of the fallout games on Playstation and I only had New Vegas to finish before 76, (which I assume is coming this year) before this game now. I guess i will try it though, if its free to play and its not too difficult. Agh but now the completionist in me feels conflicted! 

Played for about 80h on mobile and I must say it’s surprisingly good and addictive, about the trophy list, it’s a very easy platinum. The hard, well, long, part will be doing 100 quests, because for being able to do a quest you have to wait to your dwellers to “reach” the location. It usually takes about 4-24h depending of the rarity’s of the rewards. It can be bosted with nuka-colas, which is the premium currency of the game (it can be  obtained trough normal gameplay, at rare quantities , or by micro transactions)

12 hours ago, GR1Mshadow said:

Been a while since I played Shelter, but I remember it being pretty well made, and fully playable without putting in a dime.

76 had me thinking back on the game and I was disappointed to find it wasn't on PlayStation.
Thanks monkey paw!

Good to know. I admittedly never played the mobile version because I avoid mobile gaming like the plague due to the aforementioned microtransactions, so if this game bucked the trend then I'd be glad to check out the PS4 port!

54 minutes ago, Ralle1973 said:

Releasedate?

Well considering Bethesda has been building their E3 hype, throwing teasers after teasers including Fallout 76, I'd say they will make it available during their conference.

If not, probably next week, the trophies popped and it's not like they have to fix anything before release.

7 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

This should be on the vita. It's literally perfect for the vita

True, but I don't think Bethesda ever really cared about the Vita. I can't recall a game from them that has been released on that platform.