Fallout Shelter Trophy Thoughts?

ShadowStar83x

11 hours ago, rpg49ers said:

Any recommendations for Vault Layout??

Go visit reddit.com/r/foshelter, it's probably the best (only?) active community of players. LOTS of build tips, but to be honest you'll hit a point where money is no object, and then you can just re-build to your heart's content, so it's really hard to screw up an entire vault.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2018 at 9:33 PM, Zanarkand99 said:

This is an easy plat, but long. I have played this 370 hrs on Xbox and done all but 1 trophy that required you to spend hundreds of dollars on micro boxes. Luckily for you guys they have removed that trophy in this list. I'd say to do this plat be around 100hrs, but easy. Just gotta play its not a very hard game.

I have already considered this a plat as have done it all before on Xbox and will again here.

tf lol

being easy to complete something does not just mean the skill required. unless time means literally nothing to you, having to put 100 hours into something, anything is not "easy"

2 hours ago, taehyunnie said:

I read online you can transfer saves via cloud between ios and android. Any cloud saves to transfer to console for those who have downloaded it?

Unfortunately it's not possible with psn sync..assumedly due to trophies..

1 hour ago, TaiTchi-_-OwNz said:

This trophy list is made much easier and less time consuming with this simpler trick: 

Thanks for the heads up.

This time glitch works just like on other mobile games.

Edited by ipot_04
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TaiTchi-_-OwNz said:

This trophy list is made much easier and less time consuming with this simpler trick: 

Did u fully test this yourself? I've read on other fallout shelter treads on psnprofiles that this causes trophies to glitch and never pop at all.

2 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

Did u fully test this yourself? I've read on other fallout shelter treads on psnprofiles that this causes trophies to glitch and never pop at all.

I don't turn internet off, and I skip a year ahead at a time. I've had no issues at all, this works on most of these games.

On 10-6-2018 at 1:00 AM, ConAir said:

True, but I don't think Bethesda ever really cared about the Vita. I can't recall a game from them that has been released on that platform. 

When I look at how even indie devs seem to be able to release graphically not very taxing games like this on both PS4 and Vita, it feels like a missed opportunity.

I dislike how enemies scale, been grinding rushes in a small med lab, and the radroaches deal so much damage now. Using 2 weapons with 15-20 damage, and they're just tanking it. What's more irritating is you can only remove 1 quest a day, my quests right now are for selling weapons 3 times, and finding the mysterious stranger 8 times. Not quests i plan to do at all... should I spend the Cola i have to remove quests?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, det_gittes said:

I was literally going to write this but searched first and found that more people thought the same - after all, it was a mobile game to start with!

Like i said above. Wanna play on Vita? Remote Play. This was no joke.

10 hours ago, Ralle1973 said:

Like i said above. Wanna play on Vita? Remote Play. This was no joke.

Well the problem with this being on PS4 is that the controls are a nightmare. You can feel it was never designed for playing with a controller, with buttons. Playing on Vita via remote play wouldn't make any difference.