PS Webstore Download Queue Issues

Matto_lsi

I looked around and didn't find another topic (maybe I just missed it), but I thought I would post and ask this here: Has anyone else had issues with their download queue?  Please note this is the Webstore, accessed through a web browser on PC or Mac.  I'm personally on PC using Firefox.

Issues I'm experiencing:

* Attempting to add a PS3 game shows error "Sorry, we were unable to queue your game for download on the PlayStation3. Please try again."

* Despite error above, the game is added to the queue

* Games in queue cannot be removed/cancelled

* When starting PS3, the normal notice is seen that games are waiting to download, but when confirming an error is seen instead, error code 80025B11

I have not tried to download the games from the store on the PS3 itself, but supposedly that will work.  I also have not tried on Vita or with Vita games, but supposedly that platform is affected as well.  I did find a thread about this online (and added my info to it).  It can be found here, but was hoping for a more active discussion here, and maybe someone has some better insight.  Thanks!

Edited by DaivRules

• 2 months later...

Sorry, i only noticed this thread now. I was among the first to report this issue in several regions of the PlayStation Forums.

It was also reported on Reddit and GameFAQs, among other sites (not by me though):

https://old.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/8otxt4/automatic_downloads_and_queue_not_working/

https://old.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/8hpwv5/downloads_from_website_not_starting/

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/76807671

Sony seemed to have aknowledged the issue at first, but then they started lying about getting the issue fixed:

https://twitter.com/askps_uk/status/1010106186400784384

https://twitter.com/askps_uk/status/1004783451688628225

Any attempt at trying to contact Sony directly was a failure, they blame us, our consoles, and/or our connections. You contact them by mail, they must phone you, and repeat the same troubleshooting crap over and over again. They're just idiots who refuse to help us. They don't want to listen.

ps: not only that, but now even the Search function in the web Store refuses to work.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had this thing a few months ago. Had a few items stuck on my PS3 download list for like a month. Couldn't remove them and every time I booted up a PS3, it would give an error and fail the automatic download.

They eventually went away on their own though so I'm guessing it's going to purge that queue at some point.

This happened to me too when trying to add content from the webstore on my laptop to the download queue on my PS3, I kept removing it from the queue to get it to stop.
I've also had another issue in the last couple of months since this happened where items I add to the shopping cart keep disappearing after I've added them. If I try to add multiple items to the cart, items already added will disappear as I add new ones. Sometimes they randomly reappear after a while of refreshing, or disappear again when I go to the checkout. I'm also using Firefox on PC.

Edited by subzy84
  • Like 1

On 25/8/2018 at 1:23 PM, IDiivil said:

Well, all I can say is my queue has been clean for a few months after having some Assassin's Creed and Bisohock 2 DLC stuck there,,, back in... I want to say April.

That was before May, when the true problem surfaced (the one in this thread and the others i linked above)

Edited by Lance_87

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

That was before May, when the true problem surfaced (the one in this thread and the others i linked above)

Except that the problem I had was exactly the same "true problem" described in all the posts here. It may have been in late April or very early May.

Also I had some Vita DLC stuck there for a while too, for which I know the dates when I initiated the download for sure. it was Army Corps of Hell DLC which I purchased and began downloading on the 4th of May. Those haven't been in my download list for at least a month either.

All I'm saying is that I had the exact same problem for like a month or so but it just somehow solved itself after a while. And by that I mean the download queue is no longer showing the items I previously had stuck in there. I'm sure the problem still exists if I tried to adding anything through the browser. It's just that I stopped doing this a few months ago and just moved to the PS3 and Vita download lists on the consoles themselves.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2018 at 4:35 PM, majob said:

You can still go to the store and download your games through the download list option but the que feature is still busted

I know that, but you can't ask me to scroll through years and years to download tens of DLCs for one game. The Store app is not an option, too.

Edited by Lance_87

Okay I was having a similar issue pretty recently and seemed to resolve it. 

My issue was with the Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Full Game Unlock key (PS3). I've been using a Chrome app called PSDLE for a few years now, it's a search overlay extension for the Webstore that brings up everything you have in your entire download list. And you can separate it by platform, it shows whats from PS+, etc. So I got the unlock key from that...which in turn adds to my download queue 

The issue I was having, was mentioned in the OP where you couldn't seem to remove it from the Queue...so every time I turned my PS3 on it was re-downloading this key over and over and over. If you trying to cancel it on the webstore, it would just come back. 

So the other day, I sat there on the webstore and kept canceling the key over and over...after about 15 minutes, it stopped coming back. So if you're having this problem just try canceling it constantly until it disappears. 

On 6/9/2018 at 11:29 AM, Matto_lsi said:

I looked around and didn't find another topic (maybe I just missed it), but I thought I would post and ask this here: Has anyone else had issues with their download queue?  Please note this is the Webstore, accessed through a web browser on PC or Mac.  I'm personally on PC using Firefox.

Issues I'm experiencing:

* Attempting to add a PS3 game shows error "Sorry, we were unable to queue your game for download on the PlayStation3. Please try again."

* Despite error above, the game is added to the queue

* Games in queue cannot be removed/cancelled

* When starting PS3, the normal notice is seen that games are waiting to download, but when confirming an error is seen instead, error code 80025B11

I have not tried to download the games from the store on the PS3 itself, but supposedly that will work.  I also have not tried on Vita or with Vita games, but supposedly that platform is affected as well.  I did find a thread about this online (and added my info to it).  It can be found here, but was hoping for a more active discussion here, and maybe someone has some better insight.  Thanks!

Happens every day.  I just keep clicking on the "download to all your PS3s" button and then it catches.  No biggie.

The only complaint I have is I'll delete a game from the queue, and the next day it shows up on the PSN again.  Or, it will try to download it again.  Maybe PSN is trying to push all of us to the PS5?

On 20/10/2018 at 6:18 PM, PermaFox said:

Happens every day.  I just keep clicking on the "download to all your PS3s" button and then it catches.  No biggie.

The only complaint I have is I'll delete a game from the queue, and the next day it shows up on the PSN again.  Or, it will try to download it again.  Maybe PSN is trying to push all of us to the PS5?

The next day? If you insist it'll delete it in a couple of minutes. You have to repeat until it disappears for good.

It doesn't catch and it's not "no biggie". It's not downloadable. It's not fixed.

Edited by Lance_87