PS Webstore Download Queue Issues

Matto_lsi

I looked around and didn't find another topic (maybe I just missed it), but I thought I would post and ask this here: Has anyone else had issues with their download queue?  Please note this is the Webstore, accessed through a web browser on PC or Mac.  I'm personally on PC using Firefox.

Issues I'm experiencing:

* Attempting to add a PS3 game shows error "Sorry, we were unable to queue your game for download on the PlayStation3. Please try again."

* Despite error above, the game is added to the queue

* Games in queue cannot be removed/cancelled

* When starting PS3, the normal notice is seen that games are waiting to download, but when confirming an error is seen instead, error code 80025B11

I have not tried to download the games from the store on the PS3 itself, but supposedly that will work.  I also have not tried on Vita or with Vita games, but supposedly that platform is affected as well.  I did find a thread about this online (and added my info to it).  It can be found here, but was hoping for a more active discussion here, and maybe someone has some better insight.  Thanks!

Edited by DaivRules

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had this thing a few months ago. Had a few items stuck on my PS3 download list for like a month. Couldn't remove them and every time I booted up a PS3, it would give an error and fail the automatic download.

They eventually went away on their own though so I'm guessing it's going to purge that queue at some point.

This happened to me too when trying to add content from the webstore on my laptop to the download queue on my PS3, I kept removing it from the queue to get it to stop.
I've also had another issue in the last couple of months since this happened where items I add to the shopping cart keep disappearing after I've added them. If I try to add multiple items to the cart, items already added will disappear as I add new ones. Sometimes they randomly reappear after a while of refreshing, or disappear again when I go to the checkout. I'm also using Firefox on PC.

Edited by subzy84
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Okay I was having a similar issue pretty recently and seemed to resolve it. 

My issue was with the Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Full Game Unlock key (PS3). I've been using a Chrome app called PSDLE for a few years now, it's a search overlay extension for the Webstore that brings up everything you have in your entire download list. And you can separate it by platform, it shows whats from PS+, etc. So I got the unlock key from that...which in turn adds to my download queue 

The issue I was having, was mentioned in the OP where you couldn't seem to remove it from the Queue...so every time I turned my PS3 on it was re-downloading this key over and over and over. If you trying to cancel it on the webstore, it would just come back. 

So the other day, I sat there on the webstore and kept canceling the key over and over...after about 15 minutes, it stopped coming back. So if you're having this problem just try canceling it constantly until it disappears. 

On 6/9/2018 at 11:29 AM, Matto_lsi said:

I looked around and didn't find another topic (maybe I just missed it), but I thought I would post and ask this here: Has anyone else had issues with their download queue?  Please note this is the Webstore, accessed through a web browser on PC or Mac.  I'm personally on PC using Firefox.

Issues I'm experiencing:

* Attempting to add a PS3 game shows error "Sorry, we were unable to queue your game for download on the PlayStation3. Please try again."

* Despite error above, the game is added to the queue

* Games in queue cannot be removed/cancelled

* When starting PS3, the normal notice is seen that games are waiting to download, but when confirming an error is seen instead, error code 80025B11

I have not tried to download the games from the store on the PS3 itself, but supposedly that will work.  I also have not tried on Vita or with Vita games, but supposedly that platform is affected as well.  I did find a thread about this online (and added my info to it).  It can be found here, but was hoping for a more active discussion here, and maybe someone has some better insight.  Thanks!

Happens every day.  I just keep clicking on the "download to all your PS3s" button and then it catches.  No biggie.

The only complaint I have is I'll delete a game from the queue, and the next day it shows up on the PSN again.  Or, it will try to download it again.  Maybe PSN is trying to push all of us to the PS5?

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Apparently it was fixed this week, for a couple of hours... before returning again. -_- i give up.

I've had this problem for the first time around last Christmas. After meddling around for a few days, I gave up and never tried it again. The fact that Sony is unwilling or unable to fix such a problem is just another reason why I won't renew my PS Plus. It's not worth it and they don't deserve my money. I'll order a few pizzas instead - no PS Store and no download queue required.

Edited by German Atheist

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2018 at 3:29 PM, German Atheist said:

I've had this problem for the first time around last Christmas. After meddling around for a few days, I gave up and never tried it again. The fact that Sony is unwilling or unable to fix such a problem is just another reason why I won't renew my PS Plus. It's not worth it and they don't deserve my money. I'll order a few pizzas instead - no PS Store and no download queue required.

You need a Playstation Plus account to play online on PS4. That's the only reason why most people have Plus in the first place.

The Plus offerings are nice, but rarely do I see anything that spikes my interest since they are mostly picked at random.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
14 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Anyone? The problem could be easily tested with things like The BioShock Collection. If it only puts BioShock Infinite in the queue, you're getting the issue.

Please, i desperately need feedback so i could report it to the official support, as they currently pretend the issue doesn't exist.

I can try it for you, send me a PM and I will see if I have any 'bundle' that might reproduce your issue.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As per @Lance_87 request, here are the results of my research on the download queue issue for the PS Web Store.

* I tested only PS3 games since these are the only I have.*

1. Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition: Only puts the first episode in the download queue, no DLC or other episodes.

https://store.playstation.com/en-US/product/UP0102-NPUB31518_00-BHR2DELUXE000000

2. Assassin's Creed III Ultimate Edition: Only puts the Redemption DLC in the download queue, no main game or other DLC added.

https://store.playstation.com/en-US/product/UP0001-NPUB30826_00-AC3ULTIMAEDITION

3. Guacamelee! Bundle Fantástico: Only puts one random avatar in the download queue, no main game or DLC.

https://store.playstation.com/en-US/product/UP2045-NPUB50096_00-B000000000000249

4. Dead Space 2 Ultimate Edition: Only puts Martial Law DLC pack in the download queue, no main game or other DLC.

https://store.playstation.com/en-US/product/UP0006-NPUB30477_00-DEADSPACE2SUPBUN

5. Dragon Ball Xenoverse + Season Pass: Only puts main game in the download queue, no DLC added.

https://store.playstation.com/en-US/product/UP0700-NPUB31619_00-B000000000001361

Playstation Store Region/Country: Brazil

ISP: Net/Claro https://www.net.com.br/

• Like 1

On 3/1/2020 at 2:06 PM, Lance_87 said:

Snip*

Batman bundle was the PS4 Return to Arkham bundle. Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are a bundle of two games. Only Arkham City was added when I tried it.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Shorten quote
  • Like 1

had a huge que issue a while back it stuck all these games in que from the pc side, and wouldnt download them into my ps3. ps3 kept trying to repeatedly download them and give me errors. and i couldnt delete the que and had hundreds of things i was trying to download. i ended up loading up a old game to go into the old ps store and downloading my stuff through there in the download list because its alot more stable and faster. but even after i downloaded everything the god damn que kept trying to redownload and send me massive errors on my ps3 constantly. it cleared itself up little by little after about a month. i never ever used the que again

• Like 1

I've tested the ‘300’ Theme Bundle (PS3) https://store.playstation.com/it-it/product/EP9000-NPEO00154_00-300MOVBNDL0000IT and only 1 theme out of 3 is put in the download queue. Regarding PS4, I've tried to put the Bioshock Collection in the download queue from the browser but nothing happens when I turn on my PS4. Maybe because my storage is almost full, not sure.

PS Store region: Italy

ISP: TIM

Edited by hcmode

Anyone else having issues with Download Queue on PS4?

I start the download remotely (PSN store website), my PS4 wakes up from rest mode but then "Download Error" appears in the queue and PS4 goes back to rest mode.