UNRAVEL 2 Trailer (E3 2018)

ziggypossum

It's up on the EU PlayStation Store but can't be bought yet. This one has a local co-op mode as well. I loved the first one, so I'm curious to see how this one will fare in comparison. :D

Edit: Never mind, the price is now showing. £15.99 on the UK store. Not bad! The trophy list should be up soon enough.

Edit 2: And it's now up on the US store as well. $19.99.

Edit 3: The trophy list is now up.

Edited by cr1s
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

UNRAVEL IS BACK!

AND IT'S UP TODAY!

OMG, EA IS KILLING IT TODAY!

Have to disagree.

Their presentation had lots of unnecessary stuff because of lack of content. They needed to reveal something truly breathtaking like "Skate 4" . Battlefield V was definitely the best thing shown. Unravel 2 is cool too just not big on local coop.

29 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

It's the kind of game that needs to be played with your girlfriend. Guess who does not have a girlfriend?

Me

Hi Da.... oh you said girlfriend :(:P

7 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Have to disagree.

Their presentation had lots of unnecessary stuff because of lack of content. They needed to reveal something truly breathtaking like "Skate 4" . Battlefield V was definitely the best thing shown. Unravel 2 is cool too just not big on local coop.

Unravel 2 => screw everything else, conference is good :awesome: 

34 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Sigh!! DO you have to play it co op to get all 100%?

mmmm No trophies listed anywhere ... have to wait an see!

It's advertised to be soloable as well.

I am really shocked that they put the game out as soon as the conference started. "You can play it right NOW!" That was... amazing. Normally E3 is about saying "Oh, here are all the titles we are going to release, eventually." To put out a game before they show it on the trailer shows that EA is trying to atone for its past sins.

I have the original on my library but the yarn-based mechanics are not really for me. Will I play this? Not really since there is a trophy for co-op and it ain't happening. (I assume this will be couch co-op only.) Actually, I only played one level of the original and said "boring" so this game is not going to sell me. Still, it's the only game I really like in EA's lineup, sadly. (Yeah, not interested in gritty shooters or sports games.)

Still, quite impressive. :)