Unravel 2 Trophy Thoughts

Dangisuckatgamin

I loved the first game and im pretty sure im gonna enjoy this one too :D

1 hour ago, MilanYildirim said:

I can already see myself failing at platinum because of one sit speedrun whole levels trophy

Seems like you and this kind of trophies doesn't fit well (remember that titanfall 2 trophy?) lol :P

12 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

one trophy for co op what a shame!! Wanted to get this but I will pass now! Great to look out for people that dont want to play co op SIGH!!!!

You only have to play one level. I don't know why that would put you off playing the game completely.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, olliebear66t said:

You only have to play one level. I don't know why that would put you off playing the game completely.

yeah ppl just love nitpicking any microscopic shit stain out of nothing...

played the 1st game and i liked it. still contemplating if i should pick it up today.

1 hour ago, aniamalina said:

My surprise when I opened ps store today and spotted this! Had no clue this was coming at all, did anybody? Just few days back I looked at my Unravel trophies thinking how great the game was. Going to start this up shortly!

They announced it yesterday at the EA press conference with the info that it's out now. It was in the store right after the conference. That was a great surprise ?

• Like 1

I've played the first three chapters and this is simply an early game observation that may prove to be wrong, but I'm gonna claim the time trial trophies are impossible solo. Im predicting we will have to co-op up to achieve the speed run trophies. 

Edited by Sponger760

On 09/06/2018 at 9:13 PM, Nexuds121 said:

2/10 Difficulty. 1 Playthrough. 20 hours. That's my guess.

HAHAHAHA 2/10 HAHAHAHAHA

Definitively is 10/10 

Speedrun Gold Medal for each campaign level and Speedrun 45 minutes ALL BONUS LEVELS are ultra insanity. Good luck everyone! 

Now, that's game I was looking for to play. Give me more challenges, EA!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2018 at 6:39 AM, Titanomachy_75 said:

one trophy for co op what a shame!! Wanted to get this but I will pass now! Great to look out for people that dont want to play co op SIGH!!!!

when i saw two of them i was worried if its two people required like the game a way out which both are from ea

22 minutes ago, maurjen said:

when i saw two of them i was worried if its two people required like the game a way out which both are from ea

Its ok to play single player but .... I heard its almost a daunting task to do the gold medal runs in single player what a shame!! Thats EA for ya!! Single player they hate!!! 

On 10. 6. 2018 at 1:55 AM, Nexuds121 said:

I just hope someone makes a Platinum Trophy Guide video though.

Dude, why guide? You supposed to figure it out on your own... well trained monkey can plat games (ok, not all) with guide to follow :(. Where is fun in that?

On 6/25/2018 at 9:33 PM, Yokolobuna said:

Dude, why guide? You supposed to figure it out on your own... well trained monkey can plat games (ok, not all) with guide to follow :(. Where is fun in that?

Yeah you're not gonna last long here with that kind of attitude towards others.

• Like 3

On 27. 6. 2018 at 7:19 PM, Alos88 said:

Yeah you're not gonna last long here with that kind of attitude towards others.

I didn't mean to be offensive. Not at all. This is just my opinion so what's the problem with sharing it? For me, using guides is like cheating (mainly cheating yourself), but everyone can play games however they like. I am at PSNprofiles for nice couple of years... and I am not going anywhere :) sorry, bro. Report me if you like, but this is hardly a case for ban.

Edited by Yokolobuna

19 hours ago, Alos88 said:

I wasn't calling for a ban, I just thought it was a condescending thing to say, especially on a site people visit specifically for help with trophies.

Ok, I understand. By that "well trained monkey" I didn´t mean to say that gamers who use guides are "well trained monkeys". In fact "where is fun in that?" wasn´t rhetorical question… I would love to get answer for it from someone who uses guides to complete games instead of trying to achive it by himself. I just don´t get it, thats all. This site isn´t only for guides (thankfully) I like it here, it has nice features. I am sorry if I offended you, but my opinion about using guides is the same (and I think it´s ok to express it even on forums like this). Same goes to boosting for multiplayer trophies in games, that are well populated and trophies are obtainable fair and square. Have fun in games :).

Edited by Yokolobuna