Unravel 2 Trophy Thoughts

Dangisuckatgamin

7 hours ago, Yokolobuna said:

I would love to get answer for it from someone who uses guides to complete games instead of trying to achive it by himself.

I believe it's mainly tied to the time factor.

If you use guide to see when trophies are obtained, you avoid missing them, thus, requiring additional playthrough.

We all have limited time and can't play whenever we want so to save even a minute which can be spent on a different game could be one reason, I guess :hmm: 

22 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I believe it's mainly tied to the time factor.

If you use guide to see when trophies are obtained, you avoid missing them, thus, requiring additional playthrough.

We all have limited time and can't play whenever we want so to save even a minute which can be spent on a different game could be one reason, I guess :hmm: 

Thank you for an answer. I hear that a lot and I know what you mean. But my points stands... it is still like cheating for me. I would rather miss that trophy then get it by using guide... but it is me. I have only 16 platinums and fairy low completion rate in comparison to some of you guys. I spend 15-20 hours a week at max in videogames (and I love it)... so that's not like I spend all my time trying to get plats fair. I try my best and when I fail, I fail. That good feeling for completing games would be gone if I would do it by using guides... and it's all about that "feeling". There is no cookie for that. I think you would save more time by, well, not collecting all trophies, if time is the main issue. Have a nice day