SUPER BOMBERMAN R Trophy Thoughts?

Nexuds121

On 14-6-2018 at 3:26 AM, Mescalero_Aut said:

It's the offline multiplayer, easy to boost with 2 controllers 

Do you have to complete the matches to make it count or can you quit the match right after the start? 

Edited by ConAir
Triple quote?

It's really annoying that they didn't add an ingame tracker for the 1 million blocks and bombs. Wish there would be an progress tracker like on the X1 (they can track it :| ).

On 16.6.2018 at 1:47 PM, Marawan389 said:
Revenge Cart Wins
Won with a Revenge Cart in a 4 Player Multiplayer Battle

does com count to trophy

To earn this trophy you have to be the one who kills the last two remaining characters while being in a revenge cart. It can be easily done if you have three controllers and play with no AI. Get  yourself bombed, then line up the other two players so that one of your revenge bombs can kill them both at the same time and then throw the bomb. If you have a Vita you can also use that as one controller by using Remote Play so you only need 2 DualShocks. 

The local MP trophies arent so bad, just the 1k one is a bit monotonous.

The Room Creator trophies are a grind, at 2 players, switching per round, at 1 set per room on power zone, about 30 seconds to go into the room, complete, exit, and then join friends room (or create new room and wait for friend), about 3 and a half hours.
Story mode trophies dont stack. Story takes maybe an hour or so, so theres another 3-4 hours assuming.

With the Local MP trophies, if you have a controller with Turbo, you can just spam the X button to skip all the menus and leave it running with 3x AI (on a match of 1 minute, with the blocks falling down, each match about 20ish seconds, so theres 20 seconds x 1000, 5 hours and a half possibly

Total hours I guess would be 13 hours, not including the 1 million blocks and bombs.
I'd say a good weekend session to complete it, with a good boosting partner for Room Creator and a turbo controller for Local.

Does anyone know whether plasma bomber's green bomb aka the X bomb count towards the trophy count for used bombs. There's no bomb tracker and I've been spamming the green bombs to speed up the process. If it doesn't count towards it, I prolly have wasted like at least an 100 hour using it for nothing :>

A trick for everyone to speed up the destroy blocks trophy. Play multiplayers with COM/2nd controller. Set 2minutes, weak,1 set (to get money). Use Plasma bomber (press X) to clear the whole area's blocks within 45 sec. After the whole area is cleared. You can grind a bit of the bombs used if so happen that X does not count towards bomb count. 

What I do is, set X one time. then plant 7 normal bombs after it to set them off super fast. then i just run around the perimeter of the stage continuously. This is the fastest combination to clear all blocks for what i've tried.

If you don't want to grind bombs faster than the blocks destroyed. Can just play 2 controllers, and take about 1min+ to clear whole map. 

Edited by Darkinshadows

On 6/14/2018 at 9:26 AM, Mescalero_Aut said:

It's the offline multiplayer, easy to boost with 2 controllers 

Yeah basically if you left this as the last one. (quite impossible since if you play 1,000 multiplayer normally you can't even use 1million bomb or destroy 1 million blocks.)

You can just use Plasma bomber (the green yellowish bomber) and spam X all the way until this pops with 2 controllers. Or if you just want to get some trophy coz grinding for 1million blocks destroyed is pretty crazy. 

For the 1k Local MP trophy, you should be playing on Power Zone, 2 controllers, no AI, and as the Magnetic Bomber. You can just mash the X button to place the bombs and skip the menus then. Make sure you move round the map too, otherwise you dont get gems for Multiplayer battle, and it wont count.

Edited by MadMad222
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2018 at 7:54 PM, MadMad222 said:

For the 1k Local MP trophy, you should be playing on Power Zone, 2 controllers, no AI, and as the Magnetic Bomber. You can just mash the X button to place the bombs and skip the menus then. Make sure you move round the map too, otherwise you dont get gems for Multiplayer battle, and it wont count.

I have already Bomb 1,000,000 

Fast method

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 7:01 AM, Crimson Idol said:

It's really annoying that they didn't add an ingame tracker for the 1 million blocks and bombs. Wish there would be an progress tracker like on the X1 (they can track it :| ).

To earn this trophy you have to be the one who kills the last two remaining characters while being in a revenge cart. It can be easily done if you have three controllers and play with no AI. Get  yourself bombed, then line up the other two players so that one of your revenge bombs can kill them both at the same time and then throw the bomb. If you have a Vita you can also use that as one controller by using Remote Play so you only need 2 DualShocks. 

I tried that several times and it didn't work. Had to add an AI on weak. Let him blow himself up, was careful to avoid his bombs, put my two extra controllers into position, and blew myself up, then quickly moved and threw the bomb to blow up the last two before the AI did. Ding, trophy.

Edited by Spyro

• 3 months later...

It's really sad that they don't give us bomb trackers and blocks' destroyed trackers.

But if anyone would want to keep track. the best way is to go by set of 5 wins per match. Then when you receive 3600 coins which is equivalent to 12 matches x 5 wins or more.  you would have destroyed more than 10k blocks.

I'm playing this stage as by using the multi destroy bomb, it is the fastest way for normal bomberman. 

Ofc the way this youtuber sets the bombs isn't the most efficient way. but you'll find your best way after playing it like 100 times.

By keeping track of 10k bombs by 10k bombs which is 1% of the trophy. The race for platinum won't be that much of a drag. 

After that just go power zone to grind out your last trophy which is 1million bombs used if you haven got it.