A warning for anyone who's going for 100% on both versions

Max_Playne

So as some of you might know the rank 30 trophy (and the Ninja Trials trophy) are automatically unlocked on the second platform you play after you unlock it on the first. 

So my warning is don't reach rank 25 on the first platform, if you didn't unlock the "Ninja costume party" on the second one. If you do this, it might be impossible to get the trophy since you have all the characters unlocked aswell.

It might be possible to fix it by deleting the save file but since this a online MP based game I'm not sure if that's the case. I'll confirm it as soon as I'm done with the game.

(Sorry if my explanation is somewhat confusing)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Max_Playne said:

So as some of you might know the rank 30 trophy (and the Ninja Trials trophy) are automatically unlocked on the second platform you play after you unlock it on the first. 

So my warning is don't reach rank 25 on the first platform, if you didn't unlock the "Ninja costume party" on the second one. If you do this, it might be impossible to get the trophy since you have all the characters unlocked aswell.

It might be possible to fix it by deleting the save file but since this a online MP based game I'm not sure if that's the case. I'll confirm it as soon as I'm done with the game.

(Sorry if my explanation is somewhat confusing)

I'm actually having issues with Deathmatch champion / Objectives Champion (win 4 player games). I've gotten them perfectly fine on my Vita, but they will not pop when attempting them on my PS3. I've reset the online data in the options, and won matches against 3 other real players but NOTHING!

6 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

I'm actually having issues with Deathmatch champion / Objectives Champion (win 4 player games). I've gotten them perfectly fine on my Vita, but they will not pop when attempting them on my PS3. I've reset the online data in the options, and won matches against 3 other real players but NOTHING!

Is that the trophy where you have to make sure that one person isn't having a local player jump in the match as well? I remember one trophy said to make sure to check the usernames of all the players because you can't have two with the same username or it won't count 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Is that the trophy where you have to make sure that one person isn't having a local player jump in the match as well? I remember one trophy said to make sure to check the usernames of all the players because you can't have two with the same username or it won't count 

I've just managed to get them, your advice helped - thank you.

So a note to everyone in future - if you have dummy accounts for boosting, make sure they aren't at all similar to the name of your main account, or some trophies won't work!

Edited by whittle181

• 1 month later...

Ok, i am right at the problem i already reached 25 rank on the PS3 and did the VITA version after. I tried resetting my save data but everything will stay the same on the VITA. Ninja costume party is my last trophy on the VITA and i don't know what to do now to trigger it. If anyone has a tip for me i love to hear it. Also, if i unlock it for some reason, i will post the results over here.

EDIT: Resetting works, it will ask "Do you want to enable the cross-save feature? You must be signed-in" Press "No". That should reset all your kills and ranks. Don't press "Yes" as the progress won't delete. Like i did.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 4