After 66 weeks, it finally slipped from the top 10

DrEvilGuapo

13 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

It's back in the top 10!

Yes, the one that actually surprised me because all the microtransactions scandal due Battlefront 2 was AC Origins, it didn't have the same scenario as BF2 but still had microT. The game was many weeks on top 10.

2 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Timing is everything. Release another dlc at the right times would push anything great to greater. Or pricing.

Yes, I will push it when I get my copy on a few weeks ?

• Like 1

not sure if i should grab this, haven't played any non-anime games since i've gotten the system and kinda in the mood for something different. there's a lot of praise for this game going around, thankfully its straight single player. 

On 18/06/2018 at 6:56 PM, RJP_X said:

not sure if i should grab this, haven't played any non-anime games since i've gotten the system and kinda in the mood for something different. there's a lot of praise for this game going around, thankfully its straight single player. 

Imo you should give this game a shot. Though with every game there are genres that some people just don't enjoy while others enjoy. You mentioned that you play lots of anime games which can be a totally different experience from this so I suppose that if you want to play this game, have an open mind. 

The strongest point of this game imo is the story, followed by the visuals and the overall aesthetics of the world. 

I am a sucker for open world, story driven game so it was natural that I was going to enjoy it. At the end of the day, a game can't appeal to everyone but to the majority of the individuals. 

Tldr: many liked it, but I can't guarantee that you'll like it as well given that you said you prefer anime games but who knows!

Edit: you already bought it nvm xD. Hope you like it!

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 10:04 AM, PooPooBlast said:

Imo you should give this game a shot. Though with every game there are genres that some people just don't enjoy while others enjoy. You mentioned that you play lots of anime games which can be a totally different experience from this so I suppose that if you want to play this game, have an open mind. 

The strongest point of this game imo is the story, followed by the visuals and the overall aesthetics of the world. 

I am a sucker for open world, story driven game so it was natural that I was going to enjoy it. At the end of the day, a game can't appeal to everyone but to the majority of the individuals. 

Tldr: many liked it, but I can't guarantee that you'll like it as well given that you said you prefer anime games but who knows!

Edit: you already bought it nvm xD. Hope you like it!

thanks, i'm glad i got it, its a really fun game. very immersive, addicting, and enjoyable. the combat really monster hunter like against the machines which is a surprise.

edit: the only thing i'll be nervous of is UH mode on NG+, hope its not to bad. xD

Edited by RJP_X

3 hours ago, RJP_X said:

thanks, i'm glad i got it, its a really fun game. very immersive, addicting, and enjoyable. the combat really monster hunter like against the machines which is a surprise.

edit: the only thing i'll be nervous of is UH mode on NG+, hope its not to bad. xD

Glad to hear :).

And don't worry about NG+. It's made easy by obtaining something I won't spoil  ;)

• 6 months later...
On 22.06.2018 at 9:47 PM, PooPooBlast said:

Glad to hear :).

And don't worry about NG+. It's made easy by obtaining something I won't spoil  ;)

What you have in mind? You can send PM or put it spoiler on forums :) Im currently doing Frozen Wilds and after completing it on 100% I'm going with best loadout into New Game+.

3 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

What you have in mind? You can send PM or put it spoiler on forums :) Im currently doing Frozen Wilds and after completing it on 100% I'm going with best loadout into New Game+.

it's not really really a spoiler but I'm referring to the shield weaver. It has a regenerative shield! It makes everything a cake walk imo but large machines however can do more damage than the shield's capacity so you might have to heal a little but still it beats having to heal more than you need to.