Server shutdown August 8th 2018

http://www.compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20180606_2.php

Notice of service termination

Hello, Thank you very much for using "Nepupemp ☆ Connect Chaos Champlle". 
It is the administrative office. 

We are planning to terminate the provision of the service on 8th August 2018 (Wednesday), on this occasion "Neptune ☆ ☆ Connect Chaos Champlle" . 
We are very grateful to everyone who has enjoyed it since the service started on Wednesday, June 7, 2017 last year. 
"Nepupemp ☆ Connect Chaos Champlle" All the staff, thank you from this heart thank you from this place. 
Moreover, I sincerely apologize for informing you of the termination notice without permission. 

▼ Future plans due to service termination
◆ Game service end 
⇒ Wednesday, August 8, 2018 15: 00

Although it is a short remaining period, I'd appreciate it if you can enjoy 'Nepupemp ☆ Connect Chaos Champlle' until the end of the service. 

"Nepupemp ☆ Connect Connected Chaos Champlle" administration office

14 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

The real information we want is: How are trophies going to be affected by this shutdown?

It's an online-only game, so like most F2P titles on Vita, it will become impossible to earn any trophies in the game. I guess OP figured anyone who cared about it would know about that.

In any case, I've known about this since it was announced back on the 6th and I pretty much rushed through to get the 100%. If anyone wants help getting through, my player ID is d274jy6a. I'm raising up a Chaos Mammon that has a leader skill of +4 Mana regen every turn, which opens up deck options quite significantly. In addition, I highly recommend sending an in-game friend request to 4ssi2j43. He has a Purple Sister V with max stats that can wreck much of the game and has a fuckton of HP and considering a friend and I have both managed to get befriended by him, he seems to not mind just letting people have access to his card. You'll still need good cards with the ability to add to a leader's EX gauge to get use out of it, so it doesn't make the game a 2-3 hour 100% by any means, but once you have the means to survive, it makes the Next Green Extreme and DCD fights a great deal easier and eliminates quite a bit of grind since PSV's leader skill can do about 1000 damage on each hit to those two bosses, not to mention said skill can one-shot pretty much anything else in the game, so even grinding gets a lot easier since you can eventually reliably do Extreme quests to grind, which give more EXP per AP spent to access them and better drops, including better crystal cards (your main source of EXP in the game).

I also highly recommend using this wiki as you play (preferably in Google Chrome or with Google Translate) to get a better idea of what your cards can do as well as how to play the game and what cards you should be looking out for whenever you get the chance to do a premium gacha roll (the game gives you fruit stones, the premium currency, on a regular basis from the story and extra quests, so you can do the 10-card roll a good few times). It's a great source of info and will make the game a fair bit less confusing.

• Like 4

On 2018/6/11 at 0:11 PM, Walt the Dog said:

It's an online-only game, so like most F2P titles on Vita, it will become impossible to earn any trophies in the game. I guess OP figured anyone who cared about it would know about that.

In any case, I've known about this since it was announced back on the 6th and I pretty much rushed through to get the 100%. If anyone wants help getting through, my player ID is d274jy6a. I'm raising up a Chaos Mammon that has a leader skill of +4 Mana regen every turn, which opens up deck options quite significantly. In addition, I highly recommend sending an in-game friend request to 4ssi2j43. He has a Purple Sister V with max stats that can wreck much of the game and has a fuckton of HP and considering a friend and I have both managed to get befriended by him, he seems to not mind just letting people have access to his card. You'll still need good cards with the ability to add to a leader's EX gauge to get use out of it, so it doesn't make the game a 2-3 hour 100% by any means, but once you have the means to survive, it makes the Next Green Extreme and DCD fights a great deal easier and eliminates quite a bit of grind since PSV's leader skill can do about 1000 damage on each hit to those two bosses, not to mention said skill can one-shot pretty much anything else in the game, so even grinding gets a lot easier since you can eventually reliably do Extreme quests to grind, which give more EXP per AP spent to access them and better drops, including better crystal cards (your main source of EXP in the game).

I also highly recommend using this wiki as you play (preferably in Google Chrome or with Google Translate) to get a better idea of what your cards can do as well as how to play the game and what cards you should be looking out for whenever you get the chance to do a premium gacha roll (the game gives you fruit stones, the premium currency, on a regular basis from the story and extra quests, so you can do the 10-card roll a good few times). It's a great source of info and will make the game a fair bit less confusing.

Thanks very much for the tips and adding me as friend.

I got all trophies in less than 3 days.

• Like 1