Assassin's Creed Odyssey (screenshots leaked)

Ghost

Gematsu has discovered the first screenshots of Assassinโ€™s Creed Odyssey which were stored on the servers of GamePro.de

ย 

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Edited by Kratos
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, Zach said:

Assassin's Creed Origins 2

Holly fuck. Look at all that open water though. More like Origins and Black Flag had a baby.ย 1f60d.png

Yeah, get ready for a boring boat ride from 1 island to the next!! And when you get lost or trying to get a achievement... But you went to this island but need to get to the island at the bottom of the screen wow thats going to be annoying!!! LOL

• Like 1

Just now, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yeah, get ready for a boring boat ride from 1 island to the next!! And when you get lost or trying to get a achievement... But you went to this island but need to get to the island at the bottom of the screen wow thats going to be annoying!!! LOL

You...... didn't like Black Flag?ย 

37 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Why does it look roman?? I know they look similar but this game looks soooo ROMAN to me? lol

ย 

Because the word "ancient" has such a broad definition. The game is apparently set after Origins, so we're looking at 40 BCE onwards, when Rome was the big world power.

ย 

As for the screenshots, it's clear they spent those 4 years of development investing in a new engine to make more games quickly. I don't mind, Origins was really fun. The one thing I'm weary of is it's certainly going to be more ship-based this time. And no, I did not like AC3's ship combat or AC4 and the focus on ships.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zach said:

You...... didn't like Black Flag?ย 

Naw, I hated the navel parts in 3 and when I saw more of the same in black flag I said no thank PASS! :)ย 

2 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

ย 

Because the word "ancient" has such a broad definition. The game is apparently set after Origins, so we're looking at 40 BCE onwards, when Rome was the big world power.

ย 

As for the screenshots, it's clear they spent those 4 years of development investing in a new engine to make more games quickly. I don't mind, Origins was really fun. The one thing I'm weary of is it's certainly going to be more ship-based this time. And no, I did not like AC3's ship combat or AC4 and the focus on ships.

True ... That is why I wanted ancient Japan!! Or, I would like to see China I know they had those 2d games but China in a 3d world come on :)ย Just saying!! :)ย 

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

ย 

It looking like an Origins reskin is kind of a turn off for me xDย 

ย 

Exactlyย ? and some things arent even reskinned, just re-used. Let's just hope they bring new mechanics, or something like that

1 minute ago, PerryToxteth said:

ย 

It's Greece. Look at a map.ย Why wouldn't there be water?ย 

Mediterranean Sea and Red Sea could've been available in Origins. Nice try for a burn though.ย 

That Screenshot of the map obviously shows for the strong possibility of ship gameplay returning is all I was saying.

This looks exactly like Origins, but in a different, greener location.ย ?

Anyway, I liked Origins, so I donโ€™t mind a similar game. We all know that Ubisoft games are, in general, predictable, but I can still have fun with them. Predictability isnโ€™t always a bad thing, in my opinion.