Paladin Danse bugged?

iLL-Mortick

Having trouble getting Semper Invicta trophy (joining Brotherhood of Steel) and I can´t seem to talk to him.

When I click the prompt up close he only tells me to beware of hostiles nearby, which there is none of. 

I´ve tried talking to everyone around, shooting them all for what it seems hours and nothing. 
Downloaded GOTY Digital version after 1+ years of not playing and still the same issue. 

Anyone encountered this or know a fix? Would hate to restart it all when i´m so close to the first manual save checkpoint in the trophy guide.

7 minutes ago, iLL-Mortick said:

I´ve looked all around, within a certain point - Would I need to go so far and kill something?

Don't know, game can be kinda weird at times it is Bethesda after all 

here's what I read regarding Danse on that mission "The quest gets buggy if you take too long to do it after getting the radio signal" 

Also I found this video maybe this will help you fix/avoid this glitch with anyone and companions 

start watchin at like 3:30

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The High Ground said:

Don't know, game can be kinda weird at times it is Bethesda after all 

here's what I read regarding Danse on that mission "The quest gets buggy if you take too long to do it after getting the radio signal" 

Also I found this video maybe this will help you fix/avoid this glitch with anyone and companions 

start watchin at like 3:30

I tried walking around killing everything before trying to talk to Danse, yet again he only says "Check your fire, we've got hostiles!"

Tho, he appears to me in a red glowing kindof way, same as his allies behind him. 

Watched the video, and couldn't really find anything relateable to what I encountered but maybe I just didn't understand it quite ;d

8 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I did not find the quest "Synth Retention" in my completed nor active quests but will look it up on where to get it!

Hopefully it does not screw with the 1 playthrough for plat!

Thanks for the link!

3 minutes ago, iLL-Mortick said:

I did not find the quest "Synth Retention" in my completed nor active quests but will look it up on where to get it!

Hopefully it does not screw with the 1 playthrough for plat!

Thanks for the link!

It's two quests after The Molecular Level, which means i'm pretty much screwed right?

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 1:37 PM, iLL-Mortick said:

I don´t have any that i´m aware of, never manually saved before now ;s

always make saves ? if you are doing the DLC part, make sure you save before you enter Grandchester Mansion.... I got a door glitch which stopped me getting a magazine and a Nuka recipe. All my autosaves were at the same point so I had to reload my last save and start from scratch getting the Magazines and Nuka recipes.

On 3.7.2018 at 7:37 PM, SirPigFace said:

always make saves 1f604.png if you are doing the DLC part, make sure you save before you enter Grandchester Mansion.... I got a door glitch which stopped me getting a magazine and a Nuka recipe. All my autosaves were at the same point so I had to reload my last save and start from scratch getting the Magazines and Nuka recipes.

At the time I played, I was new to the whole Fallout franchise so didn´t think manually saves were that important! 
Although, 100% the game and DLC and a lesson learned. 

• 4 weeks later...