A port or a remaster? pay to win? or not?

Lonemankane

I just the list here and yeah I saw how this game plays and I am wondering if it is a pay to win kind of deal here as yeah I hate to see it be that and yeah I want to know if any of you share the same worries as me as yeah I had it with pay to win/ pay to make things easy kind of games.

12 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

I just the list here and yeah I saw how this game plays and I am wondering if it is a pay to win kind of deal here as yeah I hate to see it be that and yeah I want to know if any of you share the same worries as me as yeah I had it with pay to win/ pay to make things easy kind of games.

The legendary items are the only time consuming thing and even those don't take too long. You don't need to pay anything for this pay to win type thing. This looks like maybe a 30-40 hour platinum, depending on scavenging

54 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

The legendary items are the only time consuming thing and even those don't take too long. You don't need to pay anything for this pay to win type thing. This looks like maybe a 30-40 hour platinum, depending on scavenging

ah thanks

3 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Does anyone know if you can abuse the PlayStation clock for some of this stuff? 

It has been confirmed on another post that you can do this, reducing a lot of time needed to scavenge hose legendary items. Although there is a chance by doing this you can corrupt your save file. Be careful and make backup saves :)

4 hours ago, zontex said:

Anyone has a handy "perfect build" guide for this game?

This is the best I've found:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/fallout-shelter/Advanced_Layout_Tips

Back when I played on my phone, I used to build with this exact layout in mind:

DACjXwo.jpg

I'm not positive if this is the best layout since I've seen some pretty crazy stuff to avoid raids on your vault.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bpmotard said:

This is the best I've found:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/fallout-shelter/Advanced_Layout_Tips

Back when I played on my phone, I used to build with this exact layout in mind:

DACjXwo.jpg

I'm not positive if this is the best layout since I've seen some pretty crazy stuff to avoid raids on your vault.

Thank you very much it does look really good. However I can't identify every rooms type. Guess that's because I'm new to the game.