Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (March 22, 2019)

Ghost

1 minute ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Well, kinda a slap in the face showing this at a Microsoft event? Did they sign a 3 game deal with sony???  

Its released on PC , Xbox one and PS4 . i see no problem in showing it on Microsoft panel .

16 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Well, kinda a slap in the face showing this at a Microsoft event? Did they sign a 3 game deal with sony???  

Three game deal is probably Bloodborne, Bloodborne II, and Bloodborne III or something :P 

The game looks cool though. Not really Souls-esque, but still really cool. It resembles Nioh more than anything.

Edited by Golden Devil Gamer

5 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's just the perk of having the first conference (not including EA).

MS has to show something.

I expected Microsoft to have more games. That's why I watched it

They had the most to lose. 

But Sony may have some surprises! 

Sekiro_03-Embargo-6.11@-3PM-PT.jpg

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice by FromSoftware Gets First Brutal Screenshots and Details Aplenty

Following the gameplay reveal at Microsoft’s E3 press conference, Activision reached out with a press release detailing FromSoftware’s Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

The game will come out in early 2019 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. 

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a hard-core game worthy of the name FromSoftware. Miyazaki designed Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice this way! Fans of FromSoftware will find the gameplay challenging, yet fun and rewarding. The quality of combat, level of challenge, and creative enemies and bosses are something that can only be found in a FromSoftware title.

https://www.dualshockers.com/sekiro-shadows-die-twice-screenshots-details/

My body is ready.

I literally jumped out of my seat yesterday and was excited like a little boy. My girlfriend was laughing because I told her about all the moves in the trailer (she was... also there, she saw the trailer) and I imitated the sword moves. Then... I was screaming that I'm gonna go on vacation from work once this game comes out.

...I gues you could say I got a little carried away.

J

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ryoonz said:

Loved it, I can't get into Dark Souls and Bloodborne because I don't like the setting. I freakin' loved Nioh so this would be up my alley.

I feel the exact way about Demon/Dark Souls, i like the setting in Bloodborne but haven't played it yet. This game looks and "feels" better to me, so i'm definitely interested. Those parrying animations look so cool!

I saw a tweet from a guy working at kotaku eariler. He said there will be gameplay this Tuesday. Omnipotent also said there will be gameplay this week.

embargo for this stuff ends Tuesday

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sekiro-shadows-die-twice-trailer-from-software-hidetaka-miyazaki-2019.48083/page-41

Sekiro, The Next Game From The Makers Of Dark Souls, Looks Impressive

• This is not a Tenchu game, but it’s heavily inspired by From’s old action series.
  • Why is From publishing this game with Activision, of all publishers? “We were looking to work with a western publisher. We had a lot of options. We thought Activision could be a really good partner, in terms of support they could offer, in terms of them seeing our vision... We really appreciate the way they were able to help us in things we wanted help on. For example, data-driven stuff, to have users come in, identify stuff like people getting lost in a level... In terms of just getting player understanding, it’s been a huge help.”
  • One fixture of the demo is a giant snake who will definitely insta-kill you if it spots you.
  • At one point, we watched the player run into an old lady. “She’s part of an evil cult, and will call everyone if she spots you,” said Conkey. That’s why they murdered her.
  • The demo hinted at a lot of secrets and hidden passages, like a “Shinobi door” that allowed the player access to a new area. “There are a lot of secret passages and areas intended for ninjas to use,” said Conkey.
  • You can throw shurikens with your left arm, among other tools.
  • One final note: “There are gonna be a lot of really hard bosses in this game.”

https://kotaku.com/sekiro-the-next-game-from-the-makers-of-dark-souls-lo-1826763716