Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (March 22, 2019)

Ghost

2019-02-cover-800h.jpg

hubad.jpg

February Cover Revealed - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

https://www.gameinformer.com/cover-reveal/2019/01/08/february-cover-revealed-sekiro-shadows-die-twice

https://www.gameinformer.com/sekiro

Edited by ziggypossum
UPD
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Paleblood said:

Tough luck then I guess.

There's always the one asshole on the forums. Well done buddy. Instead of just scrolling by or actually helping with my one question you reply with this shit. 

1 hour ago, Paleblood said:

Tough luck then I guess.

I see by all your comments on the other threads you that guy that feels like the internet is the only place you can let off some steam. So that been said you not worth another reply. Goodbye..............V....D.P...

9 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

There's always the one asshole on the forums. Well done buddy. Instead of just scrolling by or actually helping with my one question you reply with this shit. 

He actually very right about what he posted. No way Tenchu and Dark Souls inspired game will be an easy walk. Those games never was.

OptimalAccomplishedDavidstiger-size_rest

WastefulTameDorado-size_restricted.gif

NaughtyMarvelousIchthyosaurs-size_restri

FortunateBowedAlligator-size_restricted.

Good read if anyone is interested in checking it out. A boss named Lady Butterfly ^

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice's New Combat Options Means Bosses Are A Little Different

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest video: Exclusive Gameplay And Details On Creating Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice's Combat (Lead designer explains how Sekiro is different from Dark Souls and Bloodborne.)

Edited by Ghost

FromSoftware CEO and Game Director Hidetaka Miyazaki has confirmed Sekiro will have multiple endings. He also said that there will be replay value as each new run-through will get harder.

However, there won’t be any built-in support for RTA (real-time attack) speedruns. Miyazaki said FromSoftware hasn’t designed games with this in mind ever since Demon’s Souls on PlayStation 3.

Sekiro Has Multiple Endings Rooted in the Story; Replay Value Will Be There as Each Run-Through Gets Harder

• Like 1