Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (March 22, 2019)

Ghost

Not sure about other regions (correct me if I am wrong) but for those in the U.S who pre-ordered will get a steelbook case with the regular copy. Looks really cool I think

81y3uJE7XQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Ghost

On 2/26/2019 at 2:27 PM, trixter123 said:

does it play like dark souls / blood borne / nioh ? any know ? 

From what I can gather, it's going to have Soulsborne elements, but Miyazaki is still trying to make this game it's own thing. (New combat system, much more verticality, stealth elements)

Imagine a new game with sprinkles of Dark Souls and Bloodborne on top.

Is it just me or is this game getting like zero marketing push and hype? Obviously the game and developers have a hardcore following but it just seems like I haven't heard anything at all without going out of my way to find it, super excited though it looks fucking awesome

22 minutes ago, Bailey97 said:

Is it just me or is this game getting like zero marketing push and hype? Obviously the game and developers have a hardcore following but it just seems like I haven't heard anything at all without going out of my way to find it, super excited though it looks fucking awesome

Right? I just heard of this game maybe 2ish months ago. I'm a big DS player and barely heard anything about this game. I hope the game is amazing and sells well, but I feel like marketing could be 10x better.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2019 at 8:27 PM, trixter123 said:

does it play like dark souls / blood borne / nioh ? any know ? 

As mentioned above by @camcan98 the game will add a layer of verticality to the level design unseen before in the previous FromSoftware titles. 

Further there is no stamina, so you should be able to jump and run without penalty. However, the poise-system that was hidden in the Souslborne games is now the main focus of combat. So instead of being able to slash away at your opponent you will need to bring down their poise in what looks like a very toe-to-toe combat approach. 

What is a big difference, though, is that there are no RPG-progression elements in this game. 

I havn't played the demo though, so the above comes from the few articles I've read about Sekiro.